Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

@captainpecan,

For being a man of word, hat off, although the intro&teasing was way too long!

The sole issue is here:
Quote from: captainpecan on November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM
...my use of equations, please view all the videos. I do understand the proper use of them, but I do have a very good argument as to why they are not being applied correctly.

Sorry for bad news and no offense: there is no effect at all but just misuse of logic and lack of proper understanding.

As a side note, you already know (and you acknowledged as a result of sufficient failed experiments) that magnetic motors can not possibly work. Until further developments, my word about it (as per Maxwell) is that electro-magnetic (EM) motors can not possibly work either, unless they tap a source of energy (battery/chemical, external sources etc). By EM I mean electric, magnetic or their combination. You’ve just experimented EM but there is no difference, really â€" although equations are more complex.

Cheers,
Tinu

I’ll add two final notes, as I’ve noticed a common error among several members in understanding some basics:
1. An ideal capacitor does not ‘lose’ energy when discharging but ONLY when charging.  After contemplating the issue and finding it true, please thoroughly review your conclusions accordingly, since it is the root of many false deductions.
2. The fact that when dumping a capacitor into another one leads to a theoretical efficiency of 50% (and a practical one close to it) does not mean that there are no better ways. Dumping is not the best way and it is certainly not the one with least loses! For the real best way, theoretical attainable efficiency is 100% and practical (our days) is 94% or better. The key word you may start with is ‘isentropic’ but in practice it is much simpler that it sounds…

AbbaRue

Some have asked why the motor doesn't keep spinning.
I hope you finally understand why.
The motor is replacing the other wire used to connect the 2 caps together in parallel.
Once the 2 caps have reached equilibrium the current stops flowing through the motor and it stops. 

The most interesting point is how the caps have more energy in them after running the motor
then they had when connected directly in parallel.  Actually more then twice the energy.
And then there is the extra energy gained from the back emf through the bridge rectifier.

When I have the time I will try some tests with step up transformers in place of the motor.
Send pulses to the transformer until the two caps are at equilibrium and see how much
voltage I can store in a High Voltage cap on the other side of the transformer.
A 6 volt transformer connected in reverse to act as a step up transformer would do just fine.
Should get a nice voltage stored up.

innovation_station

Quote from: nightlife on November 17, 2008, 02:11:03 PM
How about loop as in coils which everyone seems to be forgetting about. Where are the coils energy recordings at? Why are they not included?

the coils engery is your out put....   more so the colpase of the coils engery  ;)  cap it or diode it or bridge rectify it

to make it more mesure able .... 

thats it you all get 1 more drawing ... 

first i must draw it ... i guess we need trigger coils  in this one  for the fets... 

ist

naw im just kidding the ball is  already in your lap  ;)

you can figure the rest   i have well more than done my part ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

captainpecan

Quote from: tinu on November 17, 2008, 02:16:17 PM
@captainpecan,

For being a man of word, hat off, although the intro&teasing was way too long!

Honestly, I never wanted to build suspense... lol... I simply opened my big mouth to soon, before I was comfortable enough to release it and to take the criticism of my work!  It's never easy to know everyone wants to prove you wrong.  I was trying to get my ducks in a row before I reopened a very controversial topic.  Did I prove it? Some say yes, some say no.  I guess it really doesn't matter, because the real proof is going to happen when the self runners start popping up out of the woodwork! Which is exactly what Stefan's reply was when I shared it with him.  He is not convinced I proved anything, and said he will follow the equations until he see's a self runner. No matter what, I did what I had hoped. The people who are open minded, and ready, are already starting to capitalize on the info!

I tried to be completely honest with my findings. I tried to explain it as simply as possible. Those who can benefit from my work, fantastic!  Those who still do not believe, well thanks for checking it out anyway.

4Tesla

Quote from: captainpecan on November 17, 2008, 04:12:43 AM
Yes, it is just like what Groundloop is suggesting with his schematic, I just did it manually for the tests. I apologize, the reason you are having a problem seeing the results I'm speaking of, is partially due to the video's not being very good quality. The video was recorded with a cellphone, it was all I had at the time.

The effect you are looking for is shown in Pt3.  I first discharge 1 cap at 18v and measure the work done.  Next, I recharge the first cap to 18v, then split it into 2 caps for 9v each. I then hook them both up in parallel and discharge, taking note that when used in that manor, the work done does in fact follow the equation.  I then recharge the capacitors and split them again. Next I discharge each one individually (This is what your asking about) and note the amount of work I got out of each. This now shows that the work I get from each 9v cap, adds together to still give the work of the original 18v cap and then a little more.

Hope that helps.

That is not the same as you don't run the motor in the video.. show a video of what is described here:

Quote from: 4Tesla on Today at 08:16:59 AM
I understand the formula part.. but I don't understand how you are getting OU out of this.. I believe the motor would spin 1 1/2 turns on a cap charged at 9 volts directly from the battery.. so after the cap is charged by 18 volts by the battery and you run the motor with 2 caps and have split the 18 volts, into 2 caps and each has 9 volts.. can you hook one of the 9 volt caps to the motor and get it to spin another 1 1/2 turns?  I don't think you can.

Jason

Your catching on.  Keep watching the videos and watch closely.  You will see me hook each cap back up and get those extra turns.  The OU is not necessarily the voltage, or the energy in the caps... Yes it appears there is extra, whether it be an illusion or not... The Free Energy comes from the fact that the motor span the first time for free, while the energy passed right through it and was recovered.. Then I used the energy again from each cap, and got the motor spinning again for each...  Do you see it now?  The FE is the FIRST spin... Not necessarily what ends up in the caps. The other spins in the test finally "uses" the energy, because I hooked them directly in a dead short fashion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until I see this done.. I don't believe there is free energy.

Jason