Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ gary ha ha ha   ;D

Dip da pinkies in hot laytex cool rapidly in da fridge
Now ur pinkies r insulated from de caps.

jim

@all
De mouse war is to intensify, battle front is the kitchen n pantry
any suggestions please :D

I got a fast enemy, he is a grey blurr, he jumps real fast, gosh da enemy is quick :-\
he eats da cheese off de mouse trap, I betta glue cheese ona trap with tarsans grip?
:-X
No cats in town  :o

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Pirate88179

@ Jim:

Don't use cheese in the traps, too easy to steal.  Use peanut butter.  They love it and while they are licking it off the trap........WHAM!  It works, trust me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

electricme

@ Bill
I got my 2 mouse traps ready
MT 1 will have cheeze
MT 2 will have Peanut Butter

Photo 0340 = Both setups with ingrediants ready to apply

Photo 0341 = Applying adhesieve to top of trip toungue of mouse trap,
                    Ammount = 1 drop, smear it a bit
Photo 0342 = Add cheeze to top of glue (its contact cement) squeese tight

Set mouse trap, and put on mouse trail.

Photo 0343 = PeaNut Butter (Bill swears by it) use a BIG HEAP or DOLLOP (well, I don't know the receipe)
                    Set trap and put on mouse trail.

What is going to happen,,,,, I tink da mousie will get bogged in the heep a peanut butter, might need 4 weel drive, lol
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ all
I have warned mouse enemy, if he  proceeds its curtans  ;D

To be continued 8)
jim

electricme

@ all
OK bout time I got back to reality it's JT time

Here is a circuit I just drawed up, how to connect 3 or more JTs in parallel
As we read back a few posts, from Xee2, connecting JT in series you/we/me  need to up the voltage, 1 JT= 1.5v,    2 jt = 3v,    3 JT = 4.5v.

If JT is connected in parallel, for 2 JTs = C size cell,  3 JTs use D size cell, more than 10 JTs use a 1.2v High Capacity cell.

OK below the 1st circuit I have put a 1k pot to adjust the base current, the out from the emitter passes through a 5k pot.
Use this to adjust the amount of current you want to use to the base of all transisters.
If you want toput an extra pot between each TR, for ultra tune up,  go for it, use a 10 turn trim pot.
10 turn T pot is a pot which has a 10 turn threaded screw, its used for extreamly fine adjustments of electrical circuits, use a small screwdriver to adjust it.

What the circuit does, simply.
We need to turn all transisters on and off in phase, or together.
All ON, and all OFF,
if they turn on and off out of sinc, it mucks up the magnetic fields in the torid.

What I'm trying to do is tripple the magnetic energy in the torid.

I think using a thick copper wire, more amps (mili amps) will be avaliable.

jim