Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 31, 2009, 03:49:31 PM
Better reread that GM...you will see that my mule is named Friday...same as your horse.

And I think my mule may have been around longer than your horsey. :)

Regards...

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: Jule Thief
« Reply #2097 on: Today at 11:49:44 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote

Well...I am unable load images or drawings into my pc at present...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn - and I too rode into town on a Friday...stayed the night...and me and my mule rode another 4 hours and arrived home Friday morning.

Wood that qualify me to PM you for the 'secret' ?
HAHA  you said nd I too rode into town on a Friday..but hey . you can have it too .!

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks GM,

My mule will be staying in the barn, unless somebody wants to go riding Friday. :)

Regards...

gadgetmall

@ Bill . Thank you Man for making me feel like im at home here . Your a good Spirit to be around . I enjoy helping others and like  being with Positive Attitudes Like most here that contributed to this Big Thread . It's like home here , kick up ma feet and talk like i want and get very few spits in eye anymore now that My  ol lady is gone  Bye bye  :-*  ;D . I.The First Schematic on page 200 i believe is a regular Joule thief that was far better than the ones on the build it yourself sites . it drew just 3 ma lighting 4 Leds . That was a bit of an improvement for a Normal JT - way better than those single aa flashlights you buy . they only last at the most a day or two,and now i need to go thru everyone of the modified flashlights i have cause they are probably flawing 10 - 15 ma ,and add a PF cap to them . cause 1 ma is better than 3 . I wish everyone  would make at least one of Jeanna's and one of these . I have one of Jeanna's that has been on for a week Straight Lighting My bedroom at night . 10 white leds running Do you realize that one of these baby's and  Some  fugi's once we get em wound right  and Current down  . pretty much every light in the house could run off a 12 volt lead acid batt with a voltage Divider to drop it to 1.5 volts , for years ? All My lights are cfl  and florescent U tubes anyway like most  Bet that would help out a lot of folks here . Too bad the rest of the World outside of overunity.com  Dont know about these things yet we got and make .  . ..I think we need to get serious down with this and do it .

Where's  Jeanna  ?  i Miss her Calculations  ;)
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Pirate88179

@ Gadgetmall:

Thank you for your kind words.  I remember back a few pages....maybe 50, (ha ha) IST modified an led flashlight with the JT circuit.  This light is almost exactly like one I have, which I have not yet modified. Here is what I do not understand.  If I were in the flashlight manufacturing business, (I spent 18 years in a manufacturing business) and I could make a flashlight that ran on only 1 AA battery, that had very good light output and lasted 5 times longer than the ones with 3 AA bats, why would I not do it?  I really don't get this.

Some have said that the JT is nothing new and every EE knows all about it.  OK, fine...maybe.  What about all of the EE's that work for companies designing flashlights?  Could they not charge a little more for a light like IST's, even though it is probably cheaper to make in the first place?  Why do we buy a flashlight anyway?  We want portable light, a lot of light, and for the longest time possible.  Well, to me the JT already does this even without any of the advances we have made on here.  So, this tells me that maybe, since everyone always knew about the JT circuit that maybe in actuality, they did not.

We now have a major flashlight company using supercaps instead of batteries.  Their light costs over $165.00.  It was just released.  Hell, you all know I don't know all that much about electronics but I could have told them to use supercaps over a year ago.  If I can figure this stuff out, what about the engineers that work for these companies?
Heck, leds have been around for a while and they are just now starting to use them on a regular basis.

So, I guess my main point here is......let's keep on working because, I get this feeling that we ARE the cutting edge.  Let the others catch up when they decide they probably should.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nievesoliveras

@all

Congratulations to all that are experimenting and geting results.

Now there is more competition to get the cfl to light with 1.5v and a joule thief.

Jesus

By the way I made a circuit of a joule thief that runs my pulse motor I will post it tomorrow morning for everybody to replicate. The help on this one came from @jonnydavro.
I did a different version though.
Thanks to all.