Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Quote from: jeanna
mmm
Here is a link to the astable multivibrator.
http://www.play-hookey.com/digital/experiments/rtl_astable.html
It is a tutorial so you make it step by step on the diagram. There are others, but I like to get in there and do it, so this is like that but with no parts to drop!
It is a good site like that. good name too!

jeanna

Thank you @jeanna!
I will study it. By the way on an @pese's post, he states that the two caps polarity is wrong on that circuit. I will have to make tests to check that.

Quote from: @pirate

@ Jesus:

Nice circuit there.  With what you know now I'll bet you can run a JT from it easily.  I think it was you that posted about the stores switching out the diodes on folks? (I wish we could go back a little more while posting so we can answer everyone)  Well, I ordered 50 of the 1N34 germanium and they had better be the 1N34's or I am going to call the folks I ordered from and send them back.  Thanks for the warning.

I would like that those words about running a jt from that energy from the air circuit were true. Something is holding me back and I cant get the thing to work for me.

@electricme

Be glad even though your country is flooded and on fire. Be glad because the lord loves you and have you untouched by all the event happening. I mean untouched physicaly.

@all

By the way, I have a solar panel under my desk lamp charging the batteries while I read your posts. The batteries lose the charge the first time by themselves but the second time it seems that they hold it.
The garden solar panels from allelectronics when under a 40 watts bulb gives on my desk 3.45 volts without any battery connected to it.

Jesus

innovation_station

i like that schem but we need 2 of them   we could call that a npn unit ..... 

need the other for the other end  ;)

are those 3055 ?

i have a SPECIAL TRANSFORMER I FOUND  ;D  in an old microwave it is bifillar wound ....  both primary and secondary ....

maybe i will drop this curcuit on the mot   this is a rare mot..... only one i have ever seen   i have taken apart  over 30 microwaves ...

also i have a big high freq rectifier  .....  8)

maybe i will get to that ... soon 

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Koen1

What method do you guys use to pull components off old
circuit boards?
I have used a soldering iron and a pair of fine pliers to carefully and
patiently pull the components from the board, but half the time that
is not enough to get them out properly... it often happens that the solder
on one of the connectors has already cooled and solidified again
before I could pull the thing out.
Is there an easier and more foolproof way to do it?

Goat

@ Koen1

I use a solder sucker (check Google images) along with a chisel tip solder iron.  I've heard that there is a solder sucker iron (2 in 1) but never seen one myself.

Regards,
Paul

Thaelin

Its called a de-soldering station. It has a hollow tip and has suction via a button
to extract the molten solder. This is caught in a filter that you clean off periodically.
I have used many of them. Nice, but spendy and requires a vacuum.

thaelin