Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mossad did 9/11

Started by bugler, November 22, 2008, 11:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

according to the Bible if we launch a nuke at Israel then a shield like the one in Star Wars protecting the Death Star should pop up around it,right?How come we didn't get a shield when the towers were attacked?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 23, 2008, 07:00:29 PM
"you forgot about  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k"

Bill sent to wilby for keyboard water damage.

I don't bother opening religious links, but knowing the source I gave it a listen while I was doing something else...I nearly wet myself when the dialogue started.

The funniest ones are always closest to reality.

I bet even the pope had a good laff.

Regards...
sorry about the keyboard ;D
the letter from the pope was the best.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ScaryTruth

Make no mistake. The organization and philosophy, the stealth and skill of the Mossad is the height of ruthlessness on the entire planet - these are the most serious of persons - and they make the CIA look like bumbling fools.
They foment hatreds, manipulate governments and have instigated wars - with the greatest of focus and precision.

The best kept secret, (from the American people), is the Zionist infection that is fully in control of US foreign policy, the control and subversion of information/media that Americans are allowed to know, (and what they are intended to believe), and control of the US economy through the federal reserve banking system.
http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr81.html

A compelling video of the evil of the IRS and federal Reserve:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3QmJNZMBeg&feature=related

"If, as it appears, the experiment that was called "America" is at an end... then perhaps a fitting epitaph would be... "Here lies America the greatest nation that might have been had it not been for the Edomite bankers who first stole their money, use their stolen money to buy their politicians and press and lastly deprive them of their constitutional freedom by the most evil device ever created... the Federal Reserve banking system"   G.D. McDaniel

How many Americans know that all prospective US senators and representatives are vetted and approved by AIPAC, (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToHYuxdmvrg&feature=related

How many Americans are aware that the so called "Israeli/Palestinian conflict" isn't a conflict at all - but a land theft on a massive scale - and what is left of Palestinian lands is nothing more than a brutal, open-air prison dictated by Israel?

How many Americans realize that the "truth" of this is carefully controlled by our Zionist overlords?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOC1RReb6gc
And: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQ8bET75Cg&feature=related
And: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQZNEO2Tc1I&feature=related

For those holding out hope for genuine change with an Obama administration, keep in mind that upon clinching the democratic nomination for president, Obama went to the yearly AIPAC convention to bow at their alter - and when he left, he went straight to a meeting with the Bilderberg group, likely to receive his marching orders.

Our self-appointed, Zionist masters will continue their agendas, and there is no US politican, at any level, with the guts to make a stand against them. This would be a blatant act of political suicide and likely a personal smear campaign. It is a well designed mechanism.

"Regarding what took place on September 11th, well it’s very good… it will generate immediate sympathy for Israel."  ~  Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, 2001

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that…. I want to tell you something very clear. Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."  ~  Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, one Oct. 3, 2001, to Shimon Perez as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

"Zionists rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them." ~ Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed, 2003

"The Zionists have always formed a rebellious element in every State, and not more in those where they were persecuted than in those where they were allowed to dwell in peace." ~ Nesta Webster, World Revolution, p. 163

"Our major vice of old, as of today, is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world. But, despite our faults, we would never have done so much damage to the world if it had not been for our genius for evil leadership. Granted our parasitism!" ~ Jewish writer Samuel Roth in his book, Jews Must Live, 1934

"Adamantine materialism, a flair for assuming mysticism outwardly, a supreme contempt for other races, a complete disregard for other people’s rights, cleverness in imitation and improvisation, contempt for all labour not associated with high profits, great energy in the cause of money-making, a hatred of all nationalism but their own, a high degree of loyalty to their family and their own community, an implicit faith in the power to corrupt gentiles, a brilliant capacity for intrigue, and a pathetic inability to keep pace with any deeper thought or higher idealism are the chief characteristics of the Jewish race. On all these attributes, volumes could be written; but it should suffice to express the resultant of these forces very simply in the following tendencies:

1) An inability to avoid forming a state within a state.
2) Complete inability to view their Gentile hosts as possessing equal rights with their own.
3) Predetermined specialization in all those processes which bring high profit. Hence, in capitalism, almost exclusive preoccupation with finance, distribution, and exchange as distinct from productive industry. Professional work undertaken either for profit or for the sake of social advancement.
4) A natural tendency to utilize social and economic advancement for the purpose of gaining political power.
5) An unholy dread of nationalism as a factor which would draw attention to their racial nature and expose their operations.
6) The deliberate debasement of the standards of culture in the land of their sojourn.
7) The elimination by competition of the Aryan who merely wants to get enough for himself and not more than anybody else.

These resultants seem to manifest themselves in every land that the Jew inhabits." ~ William Joyce, Twilight Over England, 1940. (Joyce was executed 1/3/1946)

But use caution when speaking of such matters - discussion is forbidden. No one cares to be called an anti-semite, a hate mongerer or a racist.
Israel's policies, methodology and actions are not open to public discourse.
What better way to frame the debate than to make the topic off limits?

Cap-Z-ro

Apparently the jewish faith was co-opted by the babalonians...who can be found today at their 'Bohemian Grove' "retreat".

And it was they and then, when they injected their pagan blood sacrifice rituals into the mix.

So, in essence, there are no zionists, just as there are no real jews left.

Babalonian symbols permeate every aspect of society.

But, do not believe a word of what I just put down...check it out for yourself.

That is if truth and reality are that important to you.

Regards...

ScaryTruth

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2008, 05:02:51 PM
Apparently the jewish faith was co-opted by the babalonians...who can be found today at their 'Bohemian Grove' "retreat".
And it was they and then, when they injected their pagan blood sacrifice rituals into the mix.
So, in essence, there are no zionists, just as there are no real jews left.
Babalonian symbols permeate every aspect of society.
But, do not believe a word of what I just put down...check it out for yourself.
That is if truth and reality are that important to you.

I can think of nothing of more value than the truth, regardless of it's smell or ugliness, because truth defines reality. Everything else is myth.
And the breadth and scope of American mythology is nothing short of astonishing.
In fact, there are many genuine Jews, but many others that engage in pretense - hiding behind the carefully manufactured caveats surrounding Jewry. And the Khazars can technically, (religiously), claim Jewish status albeit with no ancestry.
Zionism is the convenient peg on which to hang a powerful, underhanded and well coordinated force that is center stage in America. It is but one, yet mammoth tentacle of the larger machinery. The best kept secret of the modern world - and the American people remain largely clueless.
Zionism - with it's association with Jewry - has desired, built in protections that are profound. A curtain behind which to hide. A topic made taboo.
Zionists, by definition, seek an Israeli State.
Done, long ago.
However, the new Zionist seeks expansion and ever increasing power of the Jewish State, many of them through manipulation and subversion of their most important tool - the US with it's global economic and military dominance. There are no accidents of this sort. This is razor-sharp focus and methodical, long-range planning at it's best.
And virtually blind loyalty, allegiance and military and economic support to the State of Israel has had an immense cost to the American public.
If nineteen fanatical Muslims did, indeed, hijack commercial aircraft and crash them into landmark American buildings on 9/11/2001, it was a direct result of unconditional US support of Israel, and the brutal crimes against the Palestinian people at the hands of Israel.
With the value of truth at the forefront, any realistic, meaningful examination of the empirical evidence and measureable results, reveals that with deliberate, widespread cunning and control of political, media and institutional hierarchies, this cabal has seized the true levers of power and opinion management in America.
In what has been accomplished by thoroughly legal means, Americans pay an enormous price and have fallen victim to our own democratic processes.