Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3 FREQ TPU controllers AUDIO

Started by innovation_station, November 26, 2008, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

ok well this is the real deal ...

please post controllers here ...  concepts  and builds

i will be posting ...  in here

@gk

can you post a few pics of your controller ..  and i beleave there was another chip mentoined .....     

@bolt could you post the amp curcuits  or even the link where they can be found ..  so a few can build them ...

this unit will do somthing  ;)   we should be able to mix 3 freqs in the enviroment ... via magnetics  controlled by SOUND WAVES 

alomst got my controller all fastened  next the wireing ... i will post some pics and all the materials involved so it can be duplicated EASLY...

the freq gennys were kits from jameco ..  amps kits from cana kit ...  coils will be crossover coils...  plus / minus speeker coils...  we shall see... ;D

if i hook up speekers i will hear the reasult .... aswell as have the magnetics...  and perhaps my speeker coils become my coils of high self induction ie chokes...  ;D

wont be long now...  HIGH SPEED turbine style generators with out moveing parts :)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

hey remember the out of phase comment sm made...   hummm  freq 1 out of phase of freq 2  rotation from freq 3

no?

comments?

jason ... you know 2 freqs is tonnes of power... ;) 8) :o   but what if you spunn it

ist! 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

here is the link for the amps im useing in this controller  they dont say 2 ohm on the page but in the docs they say so....

any how thought i would try em ;)

http://www.canakit.com/20w-bridged-audio-amplifier-kit-ck193-uk193.html

ist

a pic of the amp

innovation_station

innovation_station

there is 9 12vdc light switches in my conrtoller box  3 for on and off of the amps top row ....

3 for on and off of the freq gennys....   middle row....

3 switches for square sine and trinagle wave forms... 

3 volume pots...  for the amps

3 1mohm  pots for the freq gennys
3 50k pots  for ampltude of the freq gennies ..
3 selector switches for the freq range of my gennys .... 

thats it .... 

we can change caps or add more to take the gennys up to higher freqs... ;)

here is a pic of my top plate and lay out of my controller ...

ist