Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation. The key to overunity?

Started by Pirate88179, November 29, 2008, 10:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwk

You should find this usefull:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5385298.PN.&OS=PN/5385298&RS=PN/5385298

I read about this in a book years ago and this thread reminded me of it. It's not OU but it is apparently very efficient.

ScaryTruth

Cavitation is, indeed, a matter worthy of exploration in the realm of genuine overunity. Not the myriad crap and meaningless, utter bullshit put forth by so many nitwits, especially on video - not worthy of a sixth grader's attention.

However, I've witnessed astounding examples of promising applications, the use of very select materials with very specific geometries, and results that are compelling - to any sensible observer.

It seems that the geometry and construction materials employed in certain structures to produce greatly amplified electromagnetic/radiation and heating of liquids is an avenue of great promise.

The energy in/out ratio is key. Sidestepping this fundamental aspect is to engage in a game of absolute banality. Around in circles, it goes absolutely nowhere. And I become bored - as should everyone that watches.

Proof is just that. No semanitcs or obfuscation. Nothing is important except the brass tacks. Show it. Demonstrate it with no curtains, obscure math or hidden wires.

But make no mistake. Any discovery that is reliably overunity will be met with the greatest of government/corporate power to destroy/discredit/vanish the technology.

And the person, if ever, with genuine evidence, lives to tell of it?

Does a single person on the planet think that the energy companies are playing? That they don't stand to loose the largest market share and profits in recorded history - on planet earth - overnight?

That these power hierarchies on the world stage would risk giving them up?

Paul-R

Cavitation is thought to be in the
1. Hydro-vacuo-machine of John Worrell Keely
2. Peter Daysh Davey water heater.

...and of course, the motor designed by Dale Pond based
on J.W.K. using standard plumbers supplies, which I cannot
find anywhere.
Paul.

ramset

@Scary Truth  Thanks for your contribution
Question: do you feel it is possible to vibrate water to make heat the way we do every day with a microwave ,but with a much smaller input through resonance /cavitation and a design [shape] specific vessel that would amplify

@Paul R  This Dale Pond motor, with common plumbing parts, can you post a link PLEASE

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

CrazyFox

Cavitation, or vapor phase implosion, may be generated by ultrasound and hydraulic flow. The Richard Clem Engine did derive its motive force from the later. Reference the Houston Chronicle: Cavitation drove the Clem Engine. See Posts: Keelynet.com, Joseph Hasslburger about the Clem Engine.
To cut to the chase: Omitted from the working fluid description were water and salt (NaCl) in all of the articles I have seen. Mr. Clem used recycled vegetable oil from a Cafe/Bar he frequented and condensation in his engines reservoir provided the water. Unique to the truncated helical conical drag pump were channels open to the engine case. In operation a standing Von Karmen Vortex was formed from the top of the channels to their base. Heat from oil shear and cavitation of the salt water near the center of the channel caused first expansion and then implosion driving the motor and creating excess heat. 1. Oil shear heating would be effected  by oil weight. 2. Imploding water micelles with negative shells, owing to salt content, would not coalesce but remain small in the emulsion. The cavitation heat would transfer to the oil along with light and neutron radiation. Radiation shielding would be required for safe operation. Unfortunately Mr. Clem did not become aware of possible nuclear radiation until he had his engine torque tested by the Bendix Corp.