Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: Liberty on December 19, 2008, 07:41:03 AM
What happens if you pulse a coil such as in this picture?  If you pulse in attraction to the magnets, will the Lenz magnetic field collapse cause a disruption in the magnet flux flow to cause a change in magnetic field in the output coil to generate power output?  Or would it take a repulse input to the small coil?

Hi Liberty,

Good questions.  I think the pulsed field collapse will cause a disruption in the (mainly) homogen pm flux flow and there will be induction in the output coil. 
Is this a sudden idea or you managed to test it already, I wonder.

rgds,  Gyula

broli

If you're a truely honest person Honk then I apologize for my out lash. But I don't think you're on the same boat here. There's enough proof done online that shows that the magnetic flux prefers the path of least resistance like electric current. You won't need kilo amperes  ::) as you suggested. A watch battery can even achieve this as you can see here for example...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nlspw1HY-w
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aUxQHkkRSoc

So I don't know what you're thinking but you can severely distort the path of the flux with a tiny impulse of current. The same person in the video has showed OU btw.

Honk

Quote from: broli on December 19, 2008, 09:15:00 AM
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nlspw1HY-w
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aUxQHkkRSoc
You can severely distort the path of the flux with a tiny impulse of current. The same person in the video has showed OU btw.

Yes you are right but only in static mode. When introducing repetitions it will face B/H losses and the inductance demands more
power to switch flux path as frequency increases. I hope I'm wrong in this but I have not yet seen any OU effect from a magnet
boosted transformer, and I've seen a few. Btw, the videos does not show OU. There is only static force and no work is being performed. 
You should know that Energy = Force times Distance. No Movement = No Energy, no matter how much weight the setup can carry.
Magnet Power equals Clean Power

broli

Quote from: Honk on December 19, 2008, 09:47:54 AM
Yes you are right but only in static mode. When introducing repetitions it will face B/H losses and the inductance demands more
power to switch flux path as frequency increases. I hope I'm wrong in this but so I have not seen any OU effect from a magnet
boosted transformer setup. Btw, the videos does not show OU. There is only static force and no work is being performed. 
You should know that Energy = Force times Distance. No Movement = No Energy, no matter how much weight the setup can carry.

I said the same person in the video, not the same video that, shows overunity. Check out his other videos. And yes there will always be loses like that. But what you claimed earlier was far more outrageous then a some iron losses which could even be reduced significantly if the proper research is done.

Honk

Quote from: broli on December 19, 2008, 10:07:17 AM
I said the same person in the video, not the same video that, shows overunity. Check out his other videos. And yes there will always be loses like that. But what you claimed earlier was far more outrageous then a some iron losses which could even be reduced significantly if the proper research is done.
I agree, it is completely possible to build good motors using the valve or flynn device but there is still no hard proof on OU of any kind, just words and beliefs.
Iv'e checked out his other videos but there is no evidence on OU. And the videos are simply so badly made that you really can't tell what's is going on except
speeding motors and their input. He is showing no self runners or proven COP:s. I'm finished debating this, let's return to Richards device.
Magnet Power equals Clean Power