Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Johnson

Can someone from Canada (or someone with more computer skills than I have) please download the part with Richard and post it here or on youtube?

It just didn't work with a proxy server for me....I tried it with several IP addresses (also with Stefans proposal: 72.55.191.6 port 3128) - none worked.

Please!

Thanks

hartiberlin

Quote from: Albert Johnson on December 15, 2008, 07:24:53 AM
Can someone from Canada (or someone with more computer skills than I have) please download the part with Richard and post it here or on youtube?

It just didn't work with a proxy server for me....I tried it with several IP addresses (also with Stefans proposal: 72.55.191.6 port 3128) - none worked.

Please!

Thanks

Hi,
I justwatched again the whole show 49 minutes to see,
if the browser will put a temporary Flash Video File *.FLV into the browser
cache, but it did not do this...
Normally you can then go in IE to the temperory Internet Filesfolder
and just copy it to a different location.

But with their method they probably use streaming Flash files which
are only stored for a few kBytes or so in the Flash cache or something like this...
So there was no temporary big file in any of my harddisk from today at this time..

So, as I don´t have much time right now,
maybe someone can take these notes on this page:

http://all-streaming-media.com/faq/recording-media-stream/faq-record-download-capture-save-flash-flv-video-http.htm

and work out a solution.

The trick for me to get to play it at all was,
just to go to the CBC video page without having enabled the proxy and
then it says: Content not available during play.
Then stop the video and enable the posted proxy in Internet Explorer LAN Proxy settings
and then Repress the video button of the first 49 min movie.
Then it played.

But it would be good,if we would have the segment with Richard alone,
cause you don´t want to watch the whole other boring show...

At least I can now not imagine, that Richard would be a fraud.

Would you go up there for a live public audience watching
millions of people and later get that punishment when it does not work ?

I could not imagine anybody doing this, if you would know, that it is a fake...

If it would come out later that it was a fraud your name would always being
associates with the fraud  in the public and that makes no sense to me.
So I really think that Richard is having something there..

Or he does not at all understand the technology himself and measures wrongly...
but I don´t hope this way...

Also his first video with the dead battery, if it was not faked, was pretty impressive...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Ergo

As usual the saga continues. We'll have to wait and see how it develops.
I hope it's for real this time but there has just been to many inaccuracies in his reports
at the original thread to support anything but fraud or complete lack of metering skills.
I continue believe there's some wrong here and my guess is just as good as anyone else.

dean_mcgowan

http://www.vorktex.ca/

I can see that he has spared no expense on the promotion site for this ground breaking technology.
The money must be just rolling in through the door for this one .. hehehe ..

TinselKoala

Now let me see if I've got this straight.

I invent a technology that, using parts from a hardware store and Radio Shack, allows me to build a unit that will power my house off a dead golf-cart battery, and will fit in a little red wagon.

Then I ask a group of investors for a million bucks for 50 percent of some weird plan to "relieve the Ontario power grid"?

Why, if the device I invented does what I say, does the Ontario power grid, or any power grid for that matter, need to be "relieved"?

And more importantly, how does one stay rich enough to be a "dragon" if one is so gullible that one falls for this kind of silliness?

Fat people may be hard to kidnap, but believe me, if there was any substance to Richard's claims, the MIBs would just go get a bigger truck...