Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r2fpl

If the universe is expanding, energy must change as well. Because something has to fill this space.
What I'm saying is that the universe is not closed and there is no 100% energy available.

I repeat: it does not matter what we call the electricity generation process, because it will always be only a conversion process. We get it.

So we are looking for free fuel, only or which is in abundance and we do not know how to use it. That's all.
The rest is competition in catching a fish in an aquarium.

If my air conditioner converts heat to cold and does it more efficiently than COP> 1 then it is only to calculate the energy loss for which I have to pay. Nothing more. No matter what it is called, it is important that it costs less for us. Unless you are a philosopher of the word :)

stivep

The expansion of the universe is the increase in distance between any two given gravitationally unbound parts of the observable universe with time.
The total amount of energy is still a conserved quantity, even in an expanding universe based on a positive and constant energy density, and even under the rapid exponential expansion during inflation, total amount of energy is conserved.

Phenomena of your air conditioner are just local phenomena, touched by me in my previous comment. Speed    is fundamentally a local phenomena.
Free Fall is fundamentally a local phenomena.
All our notions of energy are derived from an acquaintance with local phenomena,
So as long as you are paid by your father  your air conditioner  and your life is for free or even COP> 1
When condition of your  Free energy (energy for free)changes  you will see it not from the perspective of local observer but from the perspective of  an observer looking at it from outside of the system. 

Wesley

r2fpl

Sometimes it's nice to talk about the clouds, where I see a dog and someone else a horse. Who is wrong?
:each of us and none of us.

kolbacict

Quote from: stivep on August 19, 2022, 01:06:54 PM
So as long as you are paid by your father  your air conditioner  and your life is for free or even COP> 1
When condition of your  Free energy (energy for free)changes  you will see it not from the perspective of local observer but from the perspective of  an observer looking at it from outside of the system. 
Нам на лекциях по психологии и педагогике ещё в советские времена,говорили.
Уровень вашего комфорта(счастья)( достатка) зависит от уровня ваших притязаний.
Немного меньше запросов,и требований,и вы будете счастливы.
But  a Western person needs bodily comfort . Give them warm toilets.
They want to  they need to relieve themselves in a residential area.
And it is most goal of their life.
Phew, какая мерзость. :-\

r2fpl

Quote from: kolbacict on August 19, 2022, 02:37:58 PM
Нам на лекциях по психологии и педагогике ещё в советские времена,говорили.
Уровень вашего комфорта(счастья)( достатка) зависит от уровня ваших притязаний.
Немного меньше запросов,и требований,и вы будете счастливы.
But  a Western person needs bodily comfort . Give them warm toilets.
They want to  they need to relieve themselves in a residential area.
And it is most goal of their life.
Phew, какая мерзость. :-\

That's why you use a computer and not a goose pen.
It's just a matter of choice and availability.
Do you ride your horse for shopping?
They tell you that you have to live like this, but that's not true. Everyone has a choice if he has, and if he has no choice then he is a slave greater than the others. Of course, each of us is a slave to different things too.
Rich people / oligarchs use all the best things available but they tell you you don't need it like we do.

It all depends if you need it, but don't tell others you don't like it, that's your opinion.