Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

the B-H fields are the magnetic doughnut and run at right angles to each other to start real simple they seem to be a derivative of two energies in motion bound about each other forming matter.http://www.theresonanceproject.org/
this is the best place to start.
Martin

onthecuttingedge2005

I have two tubes of powdered Graphite, now all I need is two medicine bottles of slightly different dimensions so I can assemble the Leyden Battery Capacitor I showed earlier, I don't have a MFD meter on hand so I'll have to figure that one out later.

Jerry ;)

Magluvin

Thanks Nue
I gota get to work, Ill rap at ya later   Are you checking out the prize thread?  That is just crazy.  Copy that stuff while you can before the whole internet is shut down because of it.
I had a vision once about being able to make the force on the electrons in a coil stronger and faster and the angles of the windings like he has. My vision had steeper angles but he says he got it. That is just crazy.
Before he had shown the pics he said that the accelerated secondary thing and it just clicked and then i saw the pics and I was blown away.

Magsvisions

Magluvin

And I dont even know my b from h yet, go figure.  =]

nueview

hi all
sorry for the long time between posts here but it has taken some time and needed it to see what is going on and evaluate the new tech and some of my own research on this.
if i follow all the Tesla tech i come to a simple conclusion after much studying that the pierce arrow is not as simple or as complicated as has been made out though there are some misleading facts in the whole tale about his car.
after looking at don smiths work it appears this is most likely the route Tesla took the number of vacuum tubes adds up as does the recharging for the battery the antenna is more or less a distractant in my opinion and the motor seems to be a resonant wound with an energized core to limit power into the squirrel cage rotor he shows these motor designs in his patents and also shows it could be done with higher frequency using a greater number of poles and using less winding by spreading the coil inductance over a greater number of pole slots and with neodymium magnets this is very possible eliminating this input to the rotor which was necessary for his time due to magnet strength.
the two rods are more than likely for the hairpin resonator for the high voltage high current oscillations.
the antenna's only function at this point would be for cooling and i will not explain this as it is not necessary for the unit at this time.
thank you all for reading i am just passing on some information and hope it helps those who are interested.
martin