Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DC electricity and Frequency?

Started by Magnethos, December 21, 2008, 01:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesThomas

It has been said that: "There is no out-there, out there". So "frequency", high, low, or none, may only be an illusory interpretation of a brain that itself is only an illusion.  ???

That said, perhaps DC is a special manifestation of "hole flow" a quantum activity where equal amounts of energy move in the opposite direction. Kind of a +1/-1 thing. A dualistic activity that we could decipher as 0.....or not.  :-\

In case you haven't noticed: I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. But, it could happen; it could happen. No, really.

jt
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

CrazyEwok

the only frequency of DC electricity would be the gap between the electrons. That gap would be so minute and would only happen when there was a single stream rather than a current. The best explanation i hand out would be think of a length of string with balls on it. Each ball is an electron, as you move the string the balls follow (flow) now this would be one stream of electrons... Electricity has millions of electrons moving throught one point so think of millions of these strils all trying to move through the same area while bumping into things. There is no Frequency in DC electricity unless you put one through it by breaking flow then it is the frequency of the breaks. As for AC frequency you do know that the frequency counts as how many times the direction of current changes per second right? whereas DC is uni-directional. It has one direction of flow. Rather than arguing that energy comes from a quantum vacuum maybe you guys should brush up on your electricity basics huh?

OH BTW energy is different to electricity. just to clarify :)

nueview

is the classic answer the right one seems to be everyones question here. there is allot of evidence for the classical veiw but there is also a large volume of evidence collecting to show that it may not be correct but simple to use nuclear reactors alter elements by removing and depositing electrons to matter however if you remove electrons from acids with metal yuo get salts it is probably better to think of this as a decay the volume of individual pulses seems to create a steady flow i think this is what bedini is talking about with battery resonance getting all the charge to move at once to the plates and back then if this is the case a dc would be a complex harmonic not truly a dc as it does carry noise .

Magnethos

Quote from: AbbaRue on December 21, 2008, 05:47:40 PM
Of course DC has a vibration, the molecules are always vibrating inside the source.
As DC current flows through a conductor it is caused by vibrational  pulses in one direction.

So, DC electricity has some kind of frequency/vibration. Common physics teached us that DC has no frequency. But I think that is not complete. Maybe DC electricity has no MEASURABLE frequency, but it doesn't means that it has not frequency,

Yucca

One interesting aspect of DC electricity is the DC impulse, that is the instantaneous turning on or off of a DC current. The frequency makeup of a single theoretical on or off pulse contains all frequencies from 0 to Infinity (this is in the mainstream EE books, fourier analysis).

Of course real world constraints mean that the rise or fall times will take a finite amount of time. We can speed up the rise or fall time by using magnetically quenched spark gaps like Tesla did and this can give very high frequency components, that´s where the interesting stuff starts to happen (scalar waves, longitudinal waves, gravitons, temporal distortions, wormholes, faster than light propogation etc).

Tesla was certainly very interested in fast impulses and although alot of people think his main work was on AC stuff, all of his latter work was in the fast switching of DC and that´s where he saw the magic.

As far as constant DC having a frequency, maybe the voltage source will drift in value a little but if you do hold a perfectly steady voltage then in theory it has zero frequency. Of course in the real world you will always see a noise signal on top of the steady voltage, that noise has a very wide frequency makeup.

In reality "perfect" DC is impossible to achieve, there is always some frequency components to all signals.

Yucca.