Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DC electricity and Frequency?

Started by Magnethos, December 21, 2008, 01:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Yucca and Chef
Your theories are very helpful and interesting. I also read that Tesla last investigacion were on Pulsed DC. There are some videos on youtube showing that PDC is the key to free energy devices.

The theory says that Ohm's law isn't correct. Because Ohms says when we connect a battery, current appears instantly. That is not true. Current appears ALMOST instantly and its determined by the Relaxation time in the conductor. For each material relaxation time is different. In cooper wire Relaxation time (the time when current appears) is extremely fast (1.5 * 10 ^(-19) secs) that means sub-nanoseconds. Science teached us that current appears instantly but that is not true.

So, before current appears, voltage is always present. So, we can only extract voltage from a dipole/battery without affecting it, because we kill the battery when we extract current/power. If we only extract voltage, there is not problem. Battery will be infinite. You can extract voltage from the battery and charge a collector (a capacitor, etc...) when you do this in a correct way, you can obtain 200 Volts in a capacitor in less than 1 ms. And then, you can run a device using only the capacitor charge. If you repeat this opperation unlimited times, you will get unlimited energy. So, the key is switch on and off constantly (that means Pulsed DC). That is possible and in youtube you can see the experiment and the real results. So, that is one of the biggest keys to get free energy device.

I'm also reading a 'new' book I bought some time ago called New Worlds Inside the Atom and the author explains what is really electricity, very interesting. I have also bought another one Italian book called 'Matteria e Radiazione' (Matter and Radiation) of Cesare Colangeli, he was the only one that resolved the big mistery of what is mass, what is field and what is radiation. Both books are from 1950s. Antique books but awesome interesting.

Magnethos

Chef
QuoteOf course, because of our concept based on the speed of light! If the frequency would be less than 1, like 0, that would mean, DC(one direction) wave propagation is faster than the speed of light, because our wavelength would be longer, so the wave have to go faster to achieve that. Is it possible?

Yes, that is possible is you use Scalar Waves. As you know ElectroMagnetic Waves are Electric + Magnetic. So, if you can cancel the magnetic compound you will get pure Electric field. Scalar waves have no propagation time because that kind of waves has an infinite speed. I mean, if you transfer information and you choose Scalar waves, that information you send will be received INSTANTLY in all the entire universe. Also, that kind of waves can pass throught all kind of materials (that includes metals). I remember that Time is a Vector in the Magnetic Spectrum. So, if you don't have magnetic spectrum the speed-time won't exists.

:D

Update 1
By the glory of God, I thought in the next idea.
I was reading what I have just wrote..
Time is all that it ISN'T instantly. I mean, if anything has infinite speed (it appears instantly in each point of the entire universe) it won't have time. In the other side, if something has a limited speed, it will have time. So, Scalar waves a.k.a Longitudinal Waves are pure Electric Fields without the Magnetic (from Electro-Magnetic energy) component, if the Scalar waves have infinite speed/instantly speed, they aren't time waves. This means that Time is inside the Magnetic Component of EM energy. The PC, devices... memories are MAGNETIC. That means that time is recorded somewhere in the universe???

I also read a similar theory about a machine that was able to see past events of the time. Like a time-camera.

Update 2
Maybe DC infinite frequency is really an unknow kind of frequency? Maybe DC frequency is not hertzian frequency and it's somekinf of harmonic frequency... who knows...

Some days ago I thought that when we change the frequency of AC electricity we AREN'T changing the electricity frequency, we're changing some other kind of a electricity component.

nueview

here's a thought to drive you nuts with then
every charge wants to find steady state at rest side by side in the case of capacitors close is good enough though even they balance if left alone long enough  so all the amps are at rest with the volts this led me to making a capacitive generator and everything that came with that so you can look at it like a trace on a osciliscope everything above the line is one energy and all that is below is another how much of each do you want to move and at what cost this is were you begin impediance matching and all that. but electorstatic systems seem to work by a bit of a different system of displacing a momentery value to a new location right now like most of nature it is mostly trying to find balance but it is place and charge specific much like taking a slice of charge out of the tide
electorphorus is this kind of momentery time displacement at work move enough long enough and you could move the globe closer to the sun but were are you going to put the charge. if you ground an item and put it in a well insulated package at high tide and then check for electron volts at low tide without touching the item you will be suprised how much energy there really is now times that by it's volume of tide reze and fall and you will be amazed how much power there is holding the moon in orbit and even this is in fluxuation for the phase of the moon and time of year it's really all about the tention the amps will follow .
today was a good day as i always wanted to really play with resonance and impedance matching but never had a size of system to really see how it worked at large but today i did and it was all i ever thought and more it was beautiful but still need to learn more now i understand why tesla wanted such high voltages because it's all you need to move the world.

Magnethos

Awesome information :)

I also know High Voltage is one of the most important keys to get free energy. When we connect the 2 poles of a battery we're dissipating energy, this process is called Entropy. There is an opposite process called Negentropy and that is when you recover the energy from the vacuum (you absorbs instead of dissipate the energy). And I know you can get more energy in that process when your voltage source is high.

nueview

there is really so much i do not know about physics and electricity but i have learned allot as well and hope to learn more over the years i learned most people do not realize how to see what is possible it is why we progress so slowly. but believe this has a purpose. i realized this within myself as if most of my life was the precursser to or for some later event or knowledge in all the bazarre things we see there is a thread that seems to come together if we just keep our minds open i see this as being true even with tesla his life was built apon what he learned along the way not just instant genius as some people seem to veiw it but rather memory built of experience.
the thread you started here is kind of the same way you said DC to frequency. DC as a steady state of tension and flow nature has many and some electric components react well to this state of affairs as resisters do not alter with ac power i think this is not entirely correct as have seen some evidence to this effect but for most things it is true and for most people it is true and an absolute.
at the other end of the scale we have gamma ray bursts at tremendous frequencies almost as if it was a full circle from extreme to extreme we can generate most common frequencies and some exotic as well and through all this there is a dsetruction of the universe as well as a construction watch the process and don't get to fixated on making it this or that it really is wonderfull. own the language and the knowledge.