Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bring Dead Ni-Cad Batteries Back To Life

Started by Magnethos, December 24, 2008, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Good info Kator1

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 24, 2008, 11:55:33 AM
It's simple. I just placed about 6 9V batteries (all connected in series-- they just snap together forming a line of batteries) across a *dead* 9V and left it there for a few days. The longer you leave it, the more it will reverse. That's about 6*9V = 54 volts. If you wanted to do a good job at reversing the battery, then you'll need to pulse it with thousands of volts for awhile.

The same applies to rejuvenating a dead battery to the same polarity. Just apply spikes/pulses of high voltage. If you want to rejuvenating a really dead battery then you'll need small spikes/pulses in the thousands of volts.

PL
The longer I leave it... the more it will reverse... so... There must be a point when the battery is APOLAR? I mean, if there is a reversion, then this polarity reversion is proportional to the time, of course. So, there is a process when the one pole is reversed to the other pole... like a way... the Pole has to go to the other pole... there must be a point where the 2 poles are in the "middle" and theoretically there won't be polarity in the battery and we would have an Apolar Battery...? Is that possible? I don't know...

The really interesting thing is Leedskalnin says in his book that the poles in a magnet can be reversed too, so magnetic flux and energy are very similar. But the problems seems to be that in a magnet, the Energy is Static and in a battery the Energy is Dinamyc.
We know that we can extract energy using a magnet and a coil. But we need movement to produce electricity. Floyd achieved the same result using a motionless system because he amplified the energy using magnets. Interesting.

PaulLowrance

I'd agree the battery could be zero volts, but it probably would not stay there for very long. It would probably slowly drift back to it's original polarity.

As you said, PM's can also reverse. I've done that by pressing a Neo and frig PM together where they repel each other. They will repel until the neo gets close enough to the frig PM, and then the frig PM will flip and then they will attract. The neo has high coercivity, and it's strong enough to flip the weak frig PM.

PL

Magnethos

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 24, 2008, 01:24:02 PM
I'd agree the battery could be zero volts, but it probably would not stay there for very long. It would probably slowly drift back to it's original polarity.

As you said, PM's can also reverse. I've done that by pressing a Neo and frig PM together where they repel each other. They will repel until the neo gets close enough to the frig PM, and then the frig PM will flip and then they will attract. The neo has high coercivity, and it's strong enough to flip the weak frig PM.

PL

Yes, if the battery is Apolar then it has 0 volts... like a dielectric field... So, a 50% polarity reversion maybe creates a Dielectric Field? I mean, a non conductive field like in wood or other materials??

Also we can say say that Magnetic Field and DC Energy are the same, but Magnetic Field is a DC Static Field.

PaulLowrance

What's his name ... Edward Leedskalnin. He's the guy who built Coral Castle 60 years ago. Have you read his theory on magnetism?  It's fascinating!  He claims the magnetic field consists of a current of microscopic magnetic particles that flow in opposite directions. The positive polarity magnetic particles flow in the opposite direction as the negative polarity magnetic particles. Doesn't Ed talk about how to cause an offset so that more positive magnetic particles flow than negative? Anyway, I don't know much about Edward Leedskalnin's magnetic theory. I'm having far too much fun with conventional physics, and designing real "free energy" machines using the mathematics of conventional physics!   ;D

PL

Magnethos

Wow, coral castle is awesome. yeah.
I have read the Magnetic Current book, it's very interesting. There is other author called Howard Johnson that explain the secret world of Magnets, but I prefer Ed's Book.
I have drawn the In and Out current as I see it. I know Ed says something about a third pole or something similar that is in between the 2 poles.

Have you heard about Neutrinos? I read a few of an italian book that explains about Neutrinos, Posintrinos, Electrinos and Magnetrinos, new sub-atomic particles. Of course, they are not new because the book is from 1950, but they are new for us. Maybe the magnetrinos are the magnetic particles, because I heard is possible to obtain energy from neutrinos.

I don't remember the exact theory, there are too much to read and Understand and more to Un-understand and forgot!!! hahaha.