Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bring Dead Ni-Cad Batteries Back To Life

Started by Magnethos, December 24, 2008, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Very interesting theory and schematics to bring back to life Ni-Cad Batteries.
Quotehttp://www.instructables.com/id/Bring_Dead_Ni_Cad_Batteries_Back_To_Life/

It will be very helpful to find also a system for other kind of batteries. I know Bedini is selling a system to use with Car Batteries, but I don't know with all kind of batteries.

PaulLowrance

That's true, high voltage DC spikes/pulses will do the trick. I've also reversed the polarity of even Alkaline batteries, but they tend to reverse back to their normal polarity after a month or so. If they were zapped with high enough potential then they would probably stay reversed, at least for a long time.

PL

Magnethos

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 24, 2008, 10:34:15 AM
That's true, high voltage DC spikes/pulses will do the trick. I've also reversed the polarity of even Alkaline batteries, but they tend to reverse back to their normal polarity after a month or so. If they were zapped with high enough potential then they would probably stay reversed, at least for a long time.

PL

Polarity Reverse??? Wow, that is awesome. Because Leedskalnin also changed the poles of the magnets, so DC Electricity and Magnetic Field are something very related :) A guy said to me that a magnet was like a DC Static Energy... That could be true...

Explain me more about your experiment and let me know how did you made it.

Kator01

Hi Magnethos,

it can be done much more simple. Please have alook at the pic attached.

Regards

Kator01

PaulLowrance

It's simple. I just placed about 6 9V batteries (all connected in series-- they just snap together forming a line of batteries) across a *dead* 9V and left it there for a few days. The longer you leave it, the more it will reverse. That's about 6*9V = 54 volts. If you wanted to do a good job at reversing the battery, then you'll need to pulse it with thousands of volts for awhile.

The same applies to rejuvenating a dead battery to the same polarity. Just apply spikes/pulses of high voltage. If you want to rejuvenating a really dead battery then you'll need small spikes/pulses in the thousands of volts.

PL