Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive

Started by currenthopper, December 24, 2008, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

currenthopper

What would you consider passing the pendulum test.
Hang the machine from a rope let it hang dead center.
The machine wants to counter rotate so you put a track on both sides of it to stop it from rotating. You mark the center point on the track and center point on the machine. Line both points up and turn on the machine. It pulls to the right about 2 inches and will increase to 4 inches if I turn the machine up. When the machine it stopped it moves back to center. I can do this over and over, let it spin slow and it moves just a little to the right of center spin it up faster and moves many inches and keeps trying to move that way until turned off. It doesn't oscillate it pulls in that one direction until turned off.
What does this mean.
C.

exnihiloest

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 19, 2009, 12:25:02 PM
It would, and this has actually been proven mathematically.

I do not see why. A closed system accelerating by itself, without reaction force, is equivalent in GR to a closed system in free fall in a gravitational field, i.e. there is no force acting, the system follows the geodesics of space time.
Only the relative potential energy is consumed. So if a closed system accelerates by itself, we should think that it transforms its internal energy into a potential energy relative to an external reference frame, in order to generate a g field. Thus this kind of motion does not imply free energy.

tinman

As some interest in this was shown in another topic,i thought i would dust the cobwebs of this one-so as to keep on topic.
So as the last post here was back in 2009,dose anyone know of any succesful devices that have been shown since 2009?.

Below is a diagram of what we need to achieve(basicly),so anyone have any idea's as to how we may do this?.

tinman

In the below diagram,we can see what needs to be done.If the reaction force is slightly of 180* to that of the action force,then we have a direction of motion. The direction of motion will be the internal equal divisional angle of that of the action and reaction force. Looking at the pic below,once the pink line of motion reaches the black line-we have no motion.So we only need to deflect the reaction angle by one degree to gain inertia motion at the divisional angle..But how to deflect the reaction angle without it applying a force that is additive to the reaction force?
Ideas anyone?.