Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cracking the Cold (Radiant, Negative) Electricity Code. WE MUST KNOW THIS!

Started by Magnethos, December 25, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

NEGATIVE VS POSITIVE ELECTRICITY COMPARISION

POSITIVE/HOT/COMMON                     NEGATIVE/COLD/RADIANT
Entropy                                                Negentropy (Reverse Entropy)
Positive                                                Negative
Capacitor-> Capacitance                       Capacitor-> Inductance
Coil->                                                   Coil-> capacitance
Heat Dissipation                                    Heat Absorbtion (Cold Generation)
Explosion                                              Implosion
Exothermic                                            Endothermic
High Current, Low Volt                            High Voltage, Low Current (Thx madddann!)
Electromagnetic                                     Electroradiant
Dielectric-> Non conductor??                   Dielectric-> Conductor??
Resonance                                            Negative Resonance???

We need to develop new physics theories if we want to work with Negative electricity and we need to re-formulate the known physics laws.

Magnethos

When we draw a high voltage throught a wire, nothing happens. But... when we draw high current, the wire heats up a lot. I think the effect is due to the current and not to the voltage. So, current can be hot/positive or cold/negative. I mean, this is more related with current than with voltage.

I have posted that there is a system to convert Positive/Hot to Negative/Cold electricity: Fractionation of Positive electricity turn Positive electricity to Negative Electricity. And I know there is a technique called Positive Splitting. that Ev Gray talked about. Ev Gray learnt how to produce Negative/Cold electricity when he was in the Army, studying radars.

Maybe is something related with the picture you see in this post?
2 Wires in the positive and only 1 wire in the negative to create a Negative Electricity?
Negative Electricity is also called Negative Potential????

Magnethos

By the Glory of God I have found some schematic about Splitting the Positive

Source
http://www.linux-host.org/energy/battery.htm

It seems there is an effect when connecting 2 batteries in serie and 1 in parallel... maybe Cold/Negative electricity is based in that effect of Current Fractionation...

I think that Ev Gray also used 3 batteries... right???
He also said about 3 ways to produce electricity...

Magnethos

Anyone can try the experiment described that I have just described and tell us the results?

It's very simple, you need 3 batteries and 1 light bulb.

AbbaRue

Awesome topic!!
I have been meditating on the possibility of using an insulator as a conductor.
So static charge is moving through the circuit instead of current.
I think the idea is to use long skinny capacitors instead of wires.
Like some type of coax. cable. But coax can be very expensive.
Maybe just two thin metal strips separated by an insulator.
Or do we even need the conductor? ?
If you charge one end of a long insulator does the other end become charged too??
I think it does, considering that if you rub your feet across a carpet at one end of a room
and then touch the door nob at the other end of the room. ZZAAPP!!
How did the charge get from one end of the room to the other?
You carry the positive but how does the door nob become negative (vice versa)??
Also your socks are rubbing on the carpet but your hand gets zapped.

Splitting the positive! Awesome concept!
Does the sum of the two batteries in series have to be twice the voltage you need to run the circuit?
A question we should seek to answer.
The experimenter in that link used primary batteries but I think they should have been rechargeable. 
Primary cells won't recharge under normal conditions.

Analysis of that circuit tells me that the single battery is being charged by the two in series.
The single battery is connected in parallel with the other two and is being recharged through the external circuit.
This is similar to the young effect where you are running the motor while passing power from on capacitor to the other.