Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cracking the Cold (Radiant, Negative) Electricity Code. WE MUST KNOW THIS!

Started by Magnethos, December 25, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Probarly is related with HV because I heard that EV Gray discovered Cold Electricity, discharging High Voltage. Paul Baumann also explained something about 'Electron Avalanche'.

I know there are 2 ways to produce cold electricity:
      1. Energy Fractionation from common electricity
      2. Splitting the positive

Electricity can de decomposed in more elements and a very important thing is the point #2 Split the positive.

Also, we have to know in negative electricity a Coil produces Capacitance, and a capacitor produces Inductance.Also, a positive resistor is a negative resistor. Negative resistance means energy absorbing from the vacuum, instead of energy dissipation to the vacuum.

Kron also said:
“When only positive and negative (POSITIVE ENERGY AND NEGATIVE/COLD ENERGY) real numbers exist, it is customary to replace a positive resistance by an inductance and a negative resistance by a capacitor (since none or only a few negative resistances exist on practical network analyzers).”

This means that a positive resistance turns into a negative resistance (inductance from the vacuum to the circuit, also known as Negentropy or Reverse Entropy. Entropy means energy scattering).

"... and a negative resistance by a capacitor..." In positive energy capacitors--> capacitance, but in Cold energy Capacitors-->impendance.

Once we understand this theory, the problem won't be how to amplify the energy. The problem will be how to limit it!

Magnethos

Quote from: amigo on December 25, 2008, 07:19:25 PM
My impression at the first glance is that wall socket ground is not a true ground and can not be the real source of negative potential as would a rod buried into the earth be.

Cursory search for a laser drive returns the following patent: http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat6717968.pdf perhaps that might shine some light on the unit that fellow used, though even if it's based on the similar principles, we still do not know about any modifications made...

Maybe we don't need a laser drive to produce a Negative energy, I mentioned about laser drive because the guy of the video used it. But I'm sure there are more ways to obtain cold energy.
I'm readig the patent, but I will read it better.

madddann

@Magnethos

"Stop using hot-common electricity because hot energy is a waste of time.
SO.... LETS GO TO CRACK THE COLD ELECTRICITY CODE!"

- For what i can understand, we need both of them to acheive what we are looking for.
See my theory here - hope it helps: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6192.msg145835#msg145835

"This means that a positive resistance turns into a negative resistance (inductance from the vacuum to the circuit, also known as Negentropy or Reverse Entropy. Entropy means energy scattering).

"... and a negative resistance by a capacitor..." In positive energy capacitors--> capacitance, but in Cold energy Capacitors-->impendance.

Once we understand this theory, the problem won't be how to amplify the energy. The problem will be how to limit it!"

- We should be somehow able to keep both of them in balance (negative and normal electricity) ... if you look at nature, the only thing it does, is that it keeps things (energy flow) in balance - we humans were mostly unable to do that until now  :-\

Magnethos

@madddann
Very usefull information, I was jut reading about Gabriel Kron's negative resistors and he says something similar. He used a mix of hot and cold electricity. I believed since now that he only used cold, but not... he used both hot and cold electricity.

As you say, nature works in a balance principle. Neutrinos comes from the word of Neutral. Yes, the neutralization of electrinos and positrinos.

madddann said:
Now i would say that this is what the school does not teach us (this is also why i hate school - they tell you only one part of the story lol)
I don't hate schools, I hate the time I spent in school and I also hate the time people spent in schools.
As you say, schools only tell us one part of the story, and that part is wrong or incomplete. LOL.

I have also studied advanced nutrition (reading more than 50 books) and I know 90% of the nutrition that is teached in schools is wrong, hahaha. I "learned" medicine in school, and I really learnt medicine by my own way, and... you know the answer too hahaha.

If you read the books of Robert Kiyosaki (one of the richest men in the world) he also says that he doesn't believe in schools. Schools teach people how to work for money, but rich people has money working for them. This is impossible to learn it in schools, so people are always working for money.

Yesterday, I eat with the companions of the company where I work and then, we go to a ca.si.no. Of course,,, I saw a guy that won in less than 2 hours more than 2000 USD... while other people was losing (like me, lol) money. That guy was a neighbour of the home where I lived. And you know what? He doesn't know to write, he doesn't nothing teached in school but he won more money in 2 hours that people earn in 3 months!

sorry for my english, schools have teached me english in the wrong way too! Lol

Magnethos

This energy is based mostly on voltage - high voltage low current

And now we can also know the properties - behavior of materials when used in combination with "negative energy" - "negative electricity" (i'll just use the term "negative" to define it from now on). So the properties - behavior of materials are just opposite than when used with normal electricity, but some materials might be almost equal for both - minimal inverse charachteristics. So if a plastic is a dielectric with normal electricity (high current), it is a conductor for "negative electricity" (high voltage). If iron has a resistance for normal electricity and it heats up, it has a negative resistance for "negative electricity" and it cools down.

Awesome comment man, congratulations. This is one of the biggest truths that I have read in free energy forums.

Also, a capacitor has inductance and no capacitance, a positive resitance turns into a negative resistance. Explosion turns into implosion, heat dissipation turns into heat absorbtion.Entropy turns into Negentropy, chaos turns into an ordered state.

And of course, the big lie will turn into the truth.