Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cracking the Cold (Radiant, Negative) Electricity Code. WE MUST KNOW THIS!

Started by Magnethos, December 25, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

You can call them holes and electrons - pos neg - amperage voltage whatever we still have two forms of energy and we have to collect both.

A joule thief is a classic example an npn transistor pulses a coil with neg energy and you get a pos return.
Set it up with a pnp and npn pulsed alternately and see what you get.  ;)

TinselKoala

Quote from: Dave45 on May 22, 2014, 09:15:22 AM
pos energy or neg energy separated
If we have high voltage and low amperage very little work can be done, the same is true for high amperage and low voltage.

High voltage without amperage is cold - doesnt shock - high pos low neg
High amperage without voltage is cold - doesnt shock - high neg low pos
But a combination of both will kill

They say you cant have one without the other ie amperage without voltage or vise versa but cold electricity is proof you can.

If you pulse a coil with neg energy you get a pos return (pos bemf)
If you pulse a coil with pos energy you get a neg return (neg bemf)

"They say"? Where?  Can you provide a link to a credible outside reference for your claims? Can you show a device of your own that illustrates what you are claiming and that cannot be explained conventionally? Of course you cannot.

Your statements in this post are almost 100 percent wrong, and I have many video demonstrations and devices that prove that you are wrong.
It is apparent from your statements that you don't understand what voltage and current actually are, what the terms represent and how they manifest physically. And there is no point in me telling you, because others have already tried to educate you and have obviously failed.

TinselKoala

Quote from: geenee on May 21, 2014, 11:57:04 PM
ref from Secret of cold war technology book.IMHO.i am not sure about your works which is the right thing.Breakzeitgeist's you tube user have example about cold electricity,Tesla's hairpin circuit.

I wasn't aware that Tesla wrote a "secret of cold war technology" book. Where is the link to some words that TESLA wrote talking about "cold electricity"? You said that Tesla's work was "all about cold electricity". So where is just one single link to his words where he mentioned "cold electricity" or talked about it as being somehow distinct from "electricity"?

I think you can't actually support your claim with a real reference. Please feel free to PROVE ME WRONG.

I have plenty of examples of what people wrongly call "cold electricity" on my own YT channel.   Please try to remember that I have demonstrated effective wireless power transmission using several techniques both "cold" and "hot", that I have shown "High voltage low current" devices doing lots of mechanical work, that I have shown LEDs and Neons and Incandescent bulbs all lighting up simultaneously from the same power source of "cold electricity", and so on. Remember that I actually build and demonstrate the things I talk about and I can support each and every claim that I make with actual facts, outside references that anyone can check, and demonstrations that are fully documented and that can be repeated by anyone with the skill, to confirm my results.

Please feel free to give us links to a similar body of your own work.

For your amusement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73XRA1qaPYM

Dave45

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 22, 2014, 11:17:42 AM

"They say"? Where?  Can you provide a link to a credible outside reference for your claims? Can you show a device of your own that illustrates what you are claiming and that cannot be explained conventionally? Of course you cannot.

Your statements in this post are almost 100 percent wrong, and I have many video demonstrations and devices that prove that you are wrong.
It is apparent from your statements that you don't understand what voltage and current actually are, what the terms represent and how they manifest physically. And there is no point in me telling you, because others have already tried to educate you and have obviously failed.
bla bla bla
Educate me,,,,,,,,,,,,like you
No thanks
You see I study and think for myself and offer idea's
You offer none because your limited by your ego and dogma
Why are you even here, you dont believe in free energy so why are you here

Can you not see the diode arrangement in the schematic I posted
Do you really think I would post a vid of a working device
You dont know me
You dont know
Never mind Im wasting my time with you

later dave

TinselKoala

Quote from: Dave45 on May 22, 2014, 11:32:17 AM
bla bla bla
Educate me,,,,,,,,,,,,like you
No thanks
You see I study and think for myself and offer idea's
You offer none because your limited by your ego and dogma\
You are really falling behind. Why don't you spend a little time on my YT channel and see if I "offer" anything.

Why are you even here, you dont believe in free energy so why are you here
I don't need to "believe" in anything, because I experiment, study, compare, think... .and I have a good education. Why am I here? Partially because it amuses me to prove that people like you are FOS.

Can you not see the diode arrangement in the schematic I posted
I see a perfectly ordinary half-bridge motor controller circuit straight out of the TL494 application notes, yes. So?
Do you really think I would post a vid of a working device
Of course NOT ! You can't !!! You aren't a builder or experimenter, you just talk about stuff you can't possibly understand because of your preconceived ideas that are unsupported by empirical evidence.

You dont know me
You dont know
Never mind Im wasting my time with you

later dave

You are wasting your time all right. Why don't you try to build something that demonstrates your claims? I may  not know YOU but I know plenty of people LIKE you, who make claims they cannot support with evidence.

Here's some of what I do with a TL494, driving a full bridge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMRJoqdy6E

The filament in that light bulb is actually broken... it's an open circuit filament but it still lights brilliantly. Cold electricity? I laugh at you.