Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GPS Enabled Mileage Tax Begins!

Started by goldenequity, December 29, 2008, 04:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsmer1991

regardless of religion governments need capitol to operate and the U.S. government being the biggest employer of this nation, it needs a lot of money. and also they are the BIGGEST HYPOCRITS ON THE PLANET. they want us to quit smoking but they still want us to pay the tabacco tax. they want us to drive less and use more efficient cars for transport ut still want all the tax money from the high dollar gas prices.  trust me when i say this.THEY WILL FIND ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO GET THEIR MONEY. if everyone in america stopped smoking tomorrow the government stands to lose billions of tax dollars in 2009. and if we quit paying for gas because of OU cars or smoething else, THEY WILL GET THEIR MONEY.  I live near chicago and if i get gas or smokes in the city it is amazing to see the price difference.....

1 pack of camel lights by my house is around 3.48-3.70 depending on where i by it.....
1 pack of camel lights in Chicago is 8.50 plus even worse if in a night club.....
and they don't even allow smoking in public places anymore....

gas is a little less drastic, up by me it is around (as of today) 1.85 depending on the area but in chicago is around 2.00 again depending on the area.

the difference is the taxes.  they tried to put an end to internet tobacco sales because they could not figure out what state gets the tax money(the state that sold them or the state the they where shipped to.)  internet gambling was the same problem who gets the tax money.??? but like i said the government will get its money in the end.

There are only two known truths in life.......DEATH and TAXES

dsmer1991

i should clarify internet gambling has the same problem....which state gets the tax money? if you gamble and win and the site is set up in Las vegas nevada but you live in chicago who gets the tax money from it. nevada or illinois. both winnings and losses because you can deduct gambling losses to offset any gambling winnings. or just claim losses on your taxes.

nitinnun

this is not a bad sign.
this is a good sign.

because it shows how DESPIRATE they are !

would they risk angering the population with EVERY OTHER decision that they make,
if they were not despirate for more control ???

if they have enough money and power to control us,
than why are they burning their brains out trying to find new ways to entrap us?

the answer is simple.
because they are LOSING power.
at a speed that scares them.

they are now grabing as much money/power as possible,
because they are AFRAID of what is coming !

a dictator is never nastier, than when they are losing power.

if the dictator was in control, than they would not be afraid.
they would be confident in their control.
they would be relaxed.
while smoking a cuban cigar.

our DICTATORS, are scared ****less !
their extreme actions PROVE it !

Cap-Z-ro

I concur...the earliest signs of panic were the attempts to regulate the internet - a vehicle of truth and disclosure.

Regards...

dsmer1991

we just need to make sure that they dont run US into debt trying to sustain their lifestye or control. they keep talking about stimulus packages and the economy just keeps getting worse. they need stop cutting checks for HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars for their unrelentless spending on failing programs and put the money towards things that will better our own future. bailing out CEOs of failing companies so they can hang out in day spas and go on hunting trips is outrageous. and yet we LET them stay in power.

i personnally hav been on the phone with senators and reps of the state of illinois to make sure that they know my vote will not be given to them next election if they let Blagoviche(i know i spelled that wrong) stay as governor. 

we cant LET this happen any longer.

i for one am not against stimulus packages but for failing companies is just retarded. if gm and chrysler go under then it happens and someone will take their place. but bailing them out will not change their ways that is for sure.