Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Natures Perpetual Wheel

Started by FreeEnergy, December 15, 2005, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Hope your inspired now :-P .

i could of written this better , but hopefully you get the big picture.

think of it like the Minato wheel .

like when you spin round a circle all the force GOES TO THE SIDE.

Which makes the ball moveing slower then the inner , LIGHTer then its average Weight.

which causes a turbine effect.

its works out that it will be UNBALANCED (Won't be able to stop and keep on spining untill it flys away ;-) )

or you could use a lighter ball or a heavy ball to see what works better ( but the main unit has to be equal in weight(or difference in Milligrams), and the bar is the force pusher).

or use a ball simualr in weight to the machine.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

if you think it don't work then place your arms at 45 o and use a light object and spin around, until the force makes you collaspe.

(don't judge unJustly)

it doesnt matter which way it turns.

and i havent seen the real thing working ether but since my reasoning process is working i can see how it Works. (Spiritualy with my Spirtual Eye Sight , in the Unseen)

but i have seen it working on the internet ;-).

Faith Conquers fear.

Knowledge replaces ignorance of Arrogance.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

The Gravity flows into the tubes and across to the outer, it travels from the spining inner cone, which hits the unbalanced force. (which you start it by your hand and it speeds up)

which spins more faster which means it weights more and all that force travels to the balls which make them even more unbalanced.

and the cone gets More heavey and the Balls get Lighter.

and it speeds up to Kingdom Come.

the less weight balls then transfer that energy to the lower , tubes.

Get it????????

IT IS A DESIGN THAT WORKS.

that is a true self running gravity MOTOR.

lltfdaniel1

the Norway motor WORKS TO, And who said it doesnt?

okay as the inner gets faster then the outer , the inner has to be the most heavy then the tubes then the thing which holds the ball and then the ball.

you could do it that way.

or have the tubes , inner, and thing that holds the ball all equal or very simular in weight and only the ball the odd one out.

needs experimenting.

but it does work, because the site doesnt have WEIGHT MEASUREMENTS.

(SOMEONE Didnt want this technology commercial well, you can always make one outa plastic and give away :-P )

for eclectric generation etc,

im not the person who invented this, Technology comes from God.

im shareing the way i see it.

being explained By God .

lltfdaniel1

http://www.rexresearch.com/minato/minato.htm

his design ( all the weight is even) the driveing force is the magnet ,

SO WITH THIS Self running engine , its the Ball which weights less then it should do.

is where the Magic happens..

it doesnt matter wther the Engine is 50 grams or 100 tons, it can still run , just different torque.

and all the power goes into the uneven spot ;-). (speeds up much faster)

and i reakon you can extrac power from it