Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Most chokes block ac by impeding their progression through a circuit and expend the energy of the traveling wave into magnetic core saturating.  A resonant choke I guess would start bouncing ac back and forth in a portion of the circuit possibly producing a standing wave of some sort.  I'm just guessing here.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

The secret, if there is one, lies in the "extra energy" that Meyer spoke of.

Would the chokes keep this "extra energy" from going back through?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Meyer talks about the resonant frequency of the water.  Never names it says it's all over the place etc.   Infrared emwaves are absorbed by watermolecules.  This usually results in heat or kinetic energy of molecules.  If a condition persisted that allowed this adsorption of emwave energy to result in an electrical gain instead of an inertial gain the watermolecule would become a receiving antennae and act accordingly.  The polarized water molecule therefore not moving around randomly but acting as an energy sucking antennae.  The acstanding wave field produced by the water molecule dipole antennae increasing in size in the near field of the water molecule.  This initial excitation of the water molecule now virtually expands the watermolecule to absorb a greater #of emwaves which intensifies the standing wave field currents.  At some point the standing wave field currents disrupt the hydrogen bond and the antennae melts so to say.  The standing wave field falls apart and returns this energy to the near field where it is made available for recycle into the next receiver molecule.
    I have noticed by experimentation that water is able to convert long wave length em wave energy into higher frequency em wave energy.  The exact mechanism is not yet understood by myself.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 22, 2009, 03:49:31 AM
I don't think it is fusion per se but here is another clue.

Many people reported that the reaction took about 30 seconds to start. So do most gas discharge lamps.

The voltages are in range, the amperage is in range, the process of converting electrons to photon is there, the discharge lamp is a cavitation device and so that requirement is met, the missing heat mystery solved, what the tungsten filament was about, the circuit that drove it is the exact circuit you would use, why Meyer's alternator had a high voltage side, why the shorted coil in the VIC to increase pulse amplitude, etc. It is all there.

It looks to me like Meyer's circuit is all about making the gas discharge lamp run cool and have a long life. A mercury vapor lamp may fill the requirements and can be bought for 10 bucks.

The fusion link is unrelated.

Meyer did not use the discharge lamp on early devices, or any light source.

30 seconds is about the time it would take to prime the pump - so to speak.

Gas discharge lamp is also a source of UV - Natures Great Disintegrator  ;D

Why did Meyer need such current-limiting/consuming devices when he could have just limited it at the supply?

-Frank Edwards