Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 10, 2009, 08:32:14 PM
Agreed. Once the mass is determined, then the method of cavitation determined and most likely it will involve an isotropic form.

Thane's toroid is a good example. One side is used to reflect and the other side is to absorb with the primary in the middle. So we have a 3D space to create the cavitation (cavity) within.

toroid embodies all three

write that down stupid trolls - it is omega - the beginning

They seek the info not to suppress but to "benefit" but are disparate, can't exactly nuke your neighbor, but you can if you use the "other way"...

Dance assholes, or walk.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

Smokey @all
The bug still does it for me too  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc
There is just something about searching for OU, being told bye every science its blasphemy
And this little guy does it for a living. You can watch him do it anytime he wants at the snap of a claw ,
HE ?SHE?IT? brings down the FIRE  5000c Overunity any time you want it already here
Should be our mascot, Firebug ,Thunderclaws
Chet
PS BUZZ
I believe you said the PAPP engine had a safety issue [by product?]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 11, 2009, 12:24:33 AM
Behold! The giant mechanical shrimp.
http://www.rohnermachine.com/

The claw is a coil and spark gap, the medium being cavitated is a gas. Now you can get some rest.

hmm,.. familiar story.  product invented 25 yrs ago,.. went from theory, to production, to testing...
nothing ever happened with it.
inventor dies...
and they go back to the design/experimentation stage.... 
what i want to make is a mechanical device, (possibly like the firing mechanism on a handgun?)
        manually operated, that "snaps the claw" at my will.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sparks

I think everyone should understand the velocities involved with collapse or implosion of the bubble.  I think this is the scheme they used as a result of the manhatten project.   The pressure waves as a result of the explosives surrounding the dirty mass caused cavitation to occur and the vacuum bubbles collapsing caused particle acceleration and neuclear fission.  The energy involved with the neuclear enrichment of Uranium to Plutoniom is released in a very time compressed event and boom.  But Buzz has a different deal going on.  While the bubble is sitting there at some very small fraction of atmospheric pressure chemical reactions like boiling and oxyredux reactions occur.  If this is an endothermic process it draws energy from the ambient field.  Then this low pressure steam is subjected to a compressive field accelerating it to velocities approaching the speed of light.  Ionization of the water atoms is the first order of business.  Followed by a complex mix of photon exchange between the now accelerating mass of the neuclei.  Neuclei smashing into each other at near light speed that is being bombarded with xrays is going to result in conversion of mass to energy.  The heat gain of an ultrasonic process is minimal and normally negligible as it is absorbed by the bulk of the fluid but that is not to say that the emwaves emitted by the conversion can not be harnessed more efficiently especially if the magnetic current is in phase with the dielectric current.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

Smokey
funny I was thinking gun also[powerful air guns[can put a nail through 1inch steel]
you seem to know a lot more about the study of the pistol shrimp can you post some links?

It would be interesting to know if they have any velocities ,pressure calculations to work with as a base line
Just to see what forces it takes to do what Sparks is describing [what the shrimp is actually doing]

And since the Buzz pointed out the plasma burst the little guy makes is Mass in transition[I LOVE THAT}
How cool would it be to mechanically replicate this in water!!
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma