Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@Grumpy

Damn low pressure area inside a hurricane eye.

@ Wattsup

Picture below is a side and top angle of the magnet motor.  It's how a dc motor conductor produces torque.  The vortexing magnetic field around a current carrying conductor in a static magnetic field causes a magnetic flux differential field on either side of the conductor.  The conductor's mass is then propelled by this realtivity in the magnetic field to fill the void it perpectuly creates in the direction of motion.  The current carrying conductor can be replaced with a permanent magnet that creates the vortex magnetic field about itself like it was carrying 25 or more amps.  By arranging the field magnets in a ring instead of facing each other there is no need for commutation of the current flowing in the conductor.  This allows for the use of a permanent magnet instead of a coil whose current must be shorted and restablished upon each 1/2 rotation.
    There is no sticky spots just a magnetic sailboat heading straight upwind.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

poynt99

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 17, 2009, 08:35:46 AM
The more I work with this Thane Heins coil the more Linderman is correct when he stated that it is a hysteresis brake. That does not mean it can't be used to make a motor run faster.

Thane is either not doing his homework or not posting all the information from what I see. The triac  disconnects the induction from mains so the motor is able to spin faster. Does that mean that the overall torque of the motor goes up? Not sure, don't have a dyno to play with. One thing I am sure of is that a motor is inefficient and there is room for improvement and I suspect hysteresis braking is a place where improvement could be made.

On the toroid video Thane posted, he did not measure current output, only the voltage. This does not give a measurement of the power being produced as the people in the Young thread either did or will eventually figure out. A 50,000 volt taser runs on a 9 volt battery but that does not mean it is a free energy device.

Buzz, anyone...

Has Thane posted a schematic or block diagram outlining what he is doing exactly? I've seen a few videos, but no diagrams, so either I've missed it (which is possible as I have not followed his thread all that closely), or there isn't one. A link anyone?

Thanks,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 17, 2009, 11:07:24 PM
Exactly right on the nose. While I was building that stupid E core form I thought why is that Canadian using an e-core when this could just be done on a solonoid way better. About then I looked on his youtube channel and see that he has gone that way. Lucky for me I had only wound one coil and had not cut the wire off the spool so I put the wire back on the spool and wrote off that project.

The aspect of all this that is interesting to me is how Meyer was using it in his VIC. All that energy being squeezed into a smaller amount of time is a pulse compression. What Hawking claimed would produce zero point energy.

My first impression of Meyer is he was using compression, then I get side tracked but always come back to that. That adjustable choke with shorted coil is as key a piece of the Meyer puzzle as anything that has come along thus far IMO.

Meyer's adjustable coil appears the same as Tesla's regulator coil which I think he used to match the impedance of his magnifier to the supply.  I was working toward this end today and found that it increases the effects.

It's funny that everyone still talks of zero point, not knowing that Harmuth got rid of it.   On the other hand "time", or should we say the field that represents "time" is the way.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Inside a solenoid that closes in on itself we have a peculiar happening.  We know there is some magnetic anomaly going on in there  because if we open it up a metal plunger will get sucked into it when we energise the solenoid.  Now the ab effect shows us that a solenoid winding closed on itself  effects the space outside it's sphere of influence.  Those who have watched Steven Marks videos will note the peculiar way he uses the ammeter.  Almost like he was measuring a current between space and his solenoid.  Then there is his 5khz output signal.  The 1/2 wavelength of a 5kz cycle is the same length as the distance the Earth travels in the same interval relative to the magnetic field of the Sun.  Say we got some kinda magnetic monopole going and this monopole is getting dragged at 67,000 miles an hour through the magnetic field of the Sun.  I'm wondering if there isn't some kinda bfield acceleration possible inside the torroid.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

What is a resonant charging choke supposed to do?

On the toroid, the secondary is between the primaries and the resonant charging chokes are where the secondray should be in a regular transformer, and the secondary is connected to the chokes - all on the same core.

Putting on the wading pants...
==========================
EDIT:

QuoteThe VIC circuit of Figure 10 also includes a ferromagnetic or ceramic ferromagnetic pulsing core capable of producing electromagnetic flux lines in response to an electrical pulse input. The flux lines equally affect the secondary coil and the resonant charging choke windings. Preferably, the core is a closed loop construction. The effect of the core is to isolate the water capacitor and to prevent the pulsing signal from going below an arbitrary ground and to maintain the charge of the already charged water and water capacitor.

In the pulsing core, the coils are preferably wound in the same direction to maximize the additive effect of the electromagnetic field therein.

The magnetic field of the pulsing core is in synchronization with the pulse input to the primary coil. The potential from the secondary coil is introduced to the resonant charging choke(s) series circuit elements which are subjected to the same synchronous applied electromagnetic field, simultaneously with the primary pulse.

Closed core?

Resonant?  Perhaps not in the way most think of...

Sounds like he is pumping energy into the water and then letting it idle for a short time, then pumping again.  The cell is a circular capacitor with water dielectric - not a typical setup for electrolysis of any sort.

Then Stan adds this:
QuoteShape and size of the resonant cavity may vary. Larger resonant cavities and higher rates of consumption of water in the conversion process require higher frequencies such as up to 50 KHz and above. The pulsing rate, to sustain such high rates of conversion must be correspondingly increased.

That doesn't sound like LC resonance.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards