Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: TPU, end the game

Started by sergeb, January 01, 2009, 02:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Quote from: AhuraMazda on January 01, 2009, 10:22:40 AM
There are no known working versions of the TPU that anyone knows about.
There are many people who think they know how it works.
Have you joined to add to the confusion?

I would like to correct you."There are no known working versions of the TPU in the public domain or people willing to talk about them" available to ask questions about it. Even that is wrongly stated if SM hyjacked another inventors work from an old patent and simply changed the way it looked. Which by todays standards is a excepted practice ,still that is completely devoid of a morals regardless of how often it is done.

sergeb

Hey guys, i have an idea here.

I think there is no need in magnetic field around the collector at all. It just causes particles swirling and parasite Foucault currents in the collector.

Since we need just Back EMF to induct a current in a collector, we dont need the collector being inside a control coils.

I think we need to close the magnetic field into ferrite core to do not allow it to walk around the room. Also ferrite core can gain higher coil inductance - and higher back EMF.

So... I advice to place CCs outside a ring with a core inside. Also conect two conductors to coil's endings and place them where the coils previously were in the ring - so they will rise a potential difference in a collector as it should be.

Many less noise, many less losses expected.

gyulasun

Quote from: sergeb on January 01, 2009, 12:22:01 PM

So... I advice to place CCs outside a ring with a core inside. Also connect two conductors to coil's endings and place them where the coils previously were in the ring - so they will rise a potential difference in a collector as it should be.

Hi,

The CCs on the placed onto a ring core I get it,  but I do not understand your last sentence how you mean to place the two conductors.  Would you sketch it by even your hand in Windows Paint?

thanks,  Gyula

Antimon

ahm, I think you should read the words from SM first before you invent the TPU a second time.

A.

Grumpy

Here we go again...

Happy New Year to everyone.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards