Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3 dimensional gyroscope shows antigravity

Started by hartiberlin, January 01, 2009, 07:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Yeah space research. It's almost like they're mocking where tax money is going..

zerotensor

While the spokeless ring gyros that comprise this 3-D gyroscope are certainly a cool invention with many possible applications, the concentric configuration proposed stands a pretty slim chance of demonstrating antigravity or linear thrust, imho.  It will act as a rotation stabilizer, resisting any applied external torque, but will do nothing against the linear force of gravity.

A more interesting configuration would be to construct a Hopf torus with these spokeless ring gyros  (I know, I know, I am a one-trick pony...but it's a good trick!!)  -- While still a long shot, I propose that this configuration has a better chance of producing thrust, since the density of the moving rotors is greater on the inner (aperture) portion of the toroid relative to that on the outer edge (producing a gradient in the momentum field).  This is an idea I have been sitting-on for about a decade now, and it's finally time that I let it out of the bag.  So there ya go.

An alternate-tech version of such "spokeless" gyros would use magnetohydrodynamic pumps to move a dense metallic fluid inside the rings.  Hmmm... there would be associated electromagnetic effects as well-- corona discharge, perhaps...  this is starting to look like a classic flying saucer!  (but i'm getting ahead of myself here...  one step at a time.)

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4009.0;attach=17036;image

Omnibus

Eric Laithwaite's story is one of the most depressing instances in the field of study forums such as this are dedicated to. The pity is that people like @khabe are so categorical in their denial. Can, however, @khabe show results as rigorous as those shown in Hayasaka H., Takeuchi S., Phys.Rev.Lett., 63, 2701-2794 (1989)? Even the powers that be in their attempts to promptly smash these studies show experiments nowhere near in sophistication as those of Hayasaka and Takeuchi. The powers that be couldn't wait to denounce the findings by the latter -- within a month and they were ready to report negatively on them, irrespective of the low quality of counter evidence presented. Such travesty of science is ubiquitous these days.

You should've seen the crowd the other day listenening in one of the Barnes & Noble stores in New York City to the crap that string theorist was spewing. Nothing but crap, that's physics mainstream today. Travesty of science.

Oh, and, regarding Newton's second law -- yes, it is incomplete and that can be seen regardless of Eric Laithwate's studies. Let alone Hamilton's equations -- utter nonsense. You will not see the Royal Society, however, to be in icy silence when listening to crap such as Hamilton's equations. Quite the contrary, it celebrates that kind of crap. The silence of the Royal Society is for innovative thinkers such as Eric Lathwaite. What a sad world we live in.

temledog69

neptune

On the subject of antigravity and gyroscopes, does anyone remember Sam Kydd? He was an Australian inventor who developed a giro antigravity device. I read about him in a book from my local library. I think it was probably back in the 1980s. The device was driven by  a model aircraft engine, and when placed on the scales, showed a weight reduction of about 10%. When mounted in a horizontal position on a model boat, it would propel the boat. He was looking for funding for further development. I can find no reference to him on the internet.