Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moon Earth collision?

Started by Chad, January 04, 2009, 12:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

the alternative seems to be that it could simply change orbital paths, heading towards the other hemisphere.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

scotty1

The moon is a chunk of the Earth... ???
We actually know that for sure.. ???
How do we know the poles have flipped on the Earth...because of bits of magnetite... ???
Does the magnetite really say that the poles have flipped.. ???
The summer pole is always a stronger pole than the winter pole of the Earth.....it depends when the magnetite settled...it is not reliable tell if the Earth's field has flipped.

Anyone who wants to know about magnetic currents should contact me. Don't waste your time in a lengthy study....I already have spent 5 years expanding the theory.
Magnetic Currents are the Aether..the cosmic force.
I've done all Ed's experiments and his theory is much better than the conventional theory.

Hopefully this year or early next year i'll have a book about magnetic currents completed.
It will be a basic guide to show the functions of the magnetic currents.
Ed wrote "If the N and S pole individual magnets are guided in the right channels, then they possess perpetual power."
"If more magnets are added to a living, then it can do things it could not do before, the same is true for our body and everything else."
"soft iron does not hold the magnets...it pushes them out."
"You know that the soft iron does not hold the magnets, but you already have one that holds it...it is the perpetual motion holder..It illistrates the principal how permanent magnets are made."
"Millions of peolpe all over the world are being fooled by the non-existing electrons."
---------------------------------
I think folks are wrong to think of Ed and anti-gravity ect......maybe he did do that, but the foundation of Ed's work is in the magnetic currents.
The currents cause gravity when they run side by side in the same direction from the center of the Earth...it's more of a static thing than magnetism or electricity.
The magnetic Currents can ONLY RUN AGAINST EACH OTHER, but when they run side by side in the same direction they cause gravity....sound like a contradiction...not at all....all matter is built up by the magnetic currents.
Ed has the same radio wave propagation theory as Tesla, but nobody has noticed... ;D
Tesla did not know what electricity was, but Ed did....and Tesla is so famous.... :D
The answers to many questions constantly discussed here are all in Ed's notes, but everyone is so stuck on electrons and protons and photons and quarks that they miss what the real force is.

Anyone who wants to know about Ed's theory can contact me scottylang_@hotmail.com
It will take some time, but if you have the patience you will see how it works.
I already have about 100 diagrams done that I can share privately, as they are copyright for my book.
I did not write my book to make any claims ect...just to follow exactly Ed's words and tests and to give explanations in diagram form...and also to combine some of Ed's works for further meanings ect ect.
Scotty.

sparks

The near magnetic field of the Earth may flip over but if the big one the one produced by counterrotating plasma sheath hemispheres screws up then we gotta start worrying.  In the meantime the poor fish and birds which circumnavigate the globe using a magnetic gps system are all gonna get messed up.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

To clear up a previous misconception about how Ed Leedskalnin was able to cut and move huge boulders.

Reports have him doing his work in complete darkness while humming.

He certainly used his pulleys and ropes...but only to balance the huge rocks he somehow caused to no longer be subject to the forces of gravity.

Regards...

tinu

“a section at the bottom of the paper that describes eaths magnetic relationship with the moon”

Yeah, right. That’s the best part.  ;) Except there is no such relationship because the moon does not have a dipolar magnetic field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_field_of_the_Moon
"The external magnetic field of the Moon is very weak in comparison to that of the Earth. Other major differences are that the Moon does not currently have a dipolar magnetic field (as would be generated by a geodynamo in its core) and the varying magnetization that is present is almost entirely crustal in origin."

Like I said many times before: from any scientific point of view, the papers of Ed Leedskalnin are nothing but junk.

Cheers,
Tinu