Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AB Hammer's gravity and keel grid

Started by AB Hammer, January 05, 2009, 01:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Thanks Jim

Greetings Chad

I do more effects testing before I build a wheel even though some can still be called wheels. So I can say when you add all those test and wheels together they would be about 65 to 70. This evening I am finishing up a joint project and hope to have good news. Some others that I am doing, take a fair bit more time to build. This means that I am manufacturing parts to be used. My one that has hit 200 rpm but has the timing problem. I am having to forge out special parts and I have to have a calm time when I am working on something that precision Then I can test it to see if I am correct. Others they just take time to build, and I don't get that much time outside of my living work. I write on forums during like my lunch break like I am doing now or the beginning or end of the day.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

X00013

@abhammer
                           Thanks for sharing    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRi7Y7tADQ0

X00013

@ ab,  sorry , last link is dead, i removed vid, UMG is like the biggest cunt in the worls aside all govs. , how...ever. It seems to be the game is to out-cunt them them so i post again,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgnetMls3G4

AB Hammer

Quote from: X00013 on January 18, 2009, 02:05:33 AM
@ ab,  sorry , last link is dead, i removed vid, UMG is like the biggest  in the worls aside all govs. , how...ever. It seems to be the game is to out- them them so i post again,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgnetMls3G4

Thanks X00013

But that link is dead as well. What was that link about?

Alan

AB Hammer

Greetings ALL

I will be posting a new youtube video in about 2 weeks to a month and also a new string. Just a early notice ;D

Alan