Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OPEC dumbest people on Earth

Started by sparks, January 06, 2009, 07:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

These people live in the desert where the Sun is sure to shine.  Do they invest in solar farms?  Do they take payment from Industrialized countries that could give them thousands of square miles of solar collectors in exchange for their dead trees?  Do they do anything besides sit around and barter?  They don't even know how to refine crude.  Their busy in religious pissing contests while they endanger their own people by their lack of foresight.  Buy WMDs  thats a good tactic.  How much heat do these fucking people need before they stop gazing at gold and start taking care of business.  Never leave to a God what you can do for yourself and your children and your brothers and sisters no matter what form they take.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

broli

Relax now sparky. We all know what they're doing is completely wrong but that's why we are helping each other on this forum. If you are American then isn't your government a bigger joke to rely on them? We all know the truth. It's not about the well being of mankind or smart choices. It's about greed and profit. They will keep people dumb and on the leash so they can milk them. This has nothing to do with religion or spiritual beliefs which they know nothing about btw or we wouldn't be on this forum. We shouldn't waste our time,effort and energy getting angry and insulting them. Their time is coming, and the more time we spend on helping each other the faster that time will come!

Peace out.

sparks

Thanks broli but I don't hate anyone or seek vengance but am sometimes astounded by not the stupidity of world leaders but the straight out IGNORANCE.  They ignore everything and anything but the corporal satisfaction of the moment or become masters of compromise.  Compromise means they are a Champion of nothing.  Every time a champion comes to the plate for a noble cause some douche bag that is brown nosing the boss takes em out one way or the other.  If you take your head out of the ass of the guy one rung up the ladder to the bottom and really look at the people pulling the strings what a bunch of IGNORANT short sighted mindless bunch of political science majors.  How much science is there to chosing which numb nuts are you going to massage?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

utilitarian

vonwolf

Hi Sparks;
    I agree %100 that oil is not going to last forever and  We will pull our head out of our ass's and make oil obsolete.Then OPEC will have nothing but sand and heat. There political power will disappear and no one will care if they want to fight each other over how they read the Koran.I know that's a long way off but it will happen.
  There are few leaders like the ones in Dubai who look to a future past oil. I hope its sooner than later because with out oil they have nothing and they will rapidly revert to the 7Th century way of life and no one will care!
   And utilitarian is right OPEC is not people, it a group of families that can trace there lineage back to Mohammad and therefore get to rule all the peasants