Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OPEC dumbest people on Earth

Started by sparks, January 06, 2009, 07:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I'm just saying that instead of dumping a bunch of oil in the US in exchange for mortgages (which I would hope Obama just says you lose fuck you)  that the leadership of these states would take in exchange for their last barrels of "product"
alternative energy technology.  These countries could then continue to be in the energy game and get the jump on the rest of the world for at least a generation or two.  Instead these shortsighted leaders go to shindigs and flash their jewelry and figure out how to squeeze the last drop of blood out of the rest of the world.  Gotta be too much inbreeding back in the caravan days when they made a living robbing people trying to trade with Asia.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

magifesq

Simply put the gov't can easily tax oil and gas.  Right now water is a cheap sometimes free commodity.  If the H2O to HHO conversion process were standardized, refined, and made to work on every vehicle and internal engine it would be too good for our country and things would collapse all around us. 
The smart people with money would setup industrial whole house generators and power them with HHO, utilize the exhaust heat to run furnaces and water heaters for little to no cost. 
Gov't loses the money from electrical power generation corporate and usage taxes, natural gas corporate and usage taxes,  the water and CO2 emitted instead of CO1 would cause plants to grow and flourish and self repair the environment putting the EPA out of work in Washington.  Gas stations would go out of business - so water usage would have to have an enormous usage tax on it to recover those losses and there would be no end to the inflation that would cause.
Cause & Effect - Cause free or alternative energies would be too good for the world and too bad for the gov't they are in Effect snuffed out by the MIB.

jeffc

Quote from: sparks on January 07, 2009, 12:03:24 AM
   I'm just saying that instead of dumping a bunch of oil in the US in exchange for mortgages (which I would hope Obama just says you lose fuck you)  that the leadership of these states would take in exchange for their last barrels of "product"
alternative energy technology.  These countries could then continue to be in the energy game and get the jump on the rest of the world for at least a generation or two.  Instead these shortsighted leaders go to shindigs and flash their jewelry and figure out how to squeeze the last drop of blood out of the rest of the world.  Gotta be too much inbreeding back in the caravan days when they made a living robbing people trying to trade with Asia.

Sparks, the US did the same thing when oil first hit.  Texas and California were the center of the oil production universe.  The US and Europe judge the Middle East unfairly when you consider that 50 years ago it was nothing but a vast wasteland with tents on the desert.  Who are we to decide when their economic boom should be over?  Who are we to decide their harvesting of natural resources is wrong? 

Your family probably did not live in tents a few years ago.  Many of these people in the middle east did. 

I know many of you will say, but the ruling families in Saudi, or Kuwait, or UAE, or Oman, or the others always lived nicely so they are the evil.  Well, these tribal cultures did have their rulers living well, but hasn't Europe, Asia, and the Americas?  But many of the people had very poor living untile the modern times.

NOW, what I would say is we still need to remove the need for oil with new energy technology.  But this racial attitude towards people just selling something they have in their dirt is uncalled for. 

I'm no fan of OPEC.  Its a cartel and that's not a business model that is fair or can last.  It will correct itself.  But lets not show racial hate towards countries which are doing exactly what many European and North American countries have done for many years.

sparks

I don't hate these people but am just trying to draw attention to their lack of foresight.  They have improved vastly the quality of life for their own special people as did the US and myself included.  This take care of your own philosphy is good but foresaking others including those to come for extravegent life styles of your favorite people is not.  Pride is a disease that can grow and colonize just like a micro-organism.  National Racial Religous pride or any act that seems to you necessary to make that puts you above the crowd is a symptom you got it.  Cure it or lead a miserable life always trying to get ahead while you isolate yourself from the rest of the human experience.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

utilitarian

Quote from: magifesq on January 07, 2009, 11:41:01 PM
Simply put the gov't can easily tax oil and gas.  Right now water is a cheap sometimes free commodity.  If the H2O to HHO conversion process were standardized, refined, and made to work on every vehicle and internal engine it would be too good for our country and things would collapse all around us. 
The smart people with money would setup industrial whole house generators and power them with HHO, utilize the exhaust heat to run furnaces and water heaters for little to no cost. 
Gov't loses the money from electrical power generation corporate and usage taxes, natural gas corporate and usage taxes,  the water and CO2 emitted instead of CO1 would cause plants to grow and flourish and self repair the environment putting the EPA out of work in Washington.  Gas stations would go out of business - so water usage would have to have an enormous usage tax on it to recover those losses and there would be no end to the inflation that would cause.
Cause & Effect - Cause free or alternative energies would be too good for the world and too bad for the gov't they are in Effect snuffed out by the MIB.

What are you smoking?  H2O to HHO is not an overunity process.  It costs more to go there than the energy that can be extracted from the resulting HHO.  So you can "standardize" and "refine" it all you want, but the more HHO you make, the more money you lose.