Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water "polarization", INSTEAD of water electrolysis?

Started by nitinnun, January 07, 2009, 06:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drspark

Interesting idea nitinnun, shanti,

I see the cellery connection too.
Looked like alcohol but the flame was different blue. Seemed more difficult to ignite.
The apparatus, that comes to mind is like those running water ormus separators.

DrSpark

drspark

If that really was water joe burned in the video,
Than you people just described how!!!

I wonder if you make strong acid water and strong
alkaline water  tossing all the neutral water aside.
Heat and electric??? when the two come together again.

Fast

I was thinking about that Joe burning water video a few days ago. I just needed to know how he did it. And like to add, don't forget about the silver spoon. After reading more about silver, I found that silver dissolves oxygen.

wikipedia states:
"Oxygen dissolves in silver relatively easily compared to other gases present in air. Attempts have been made to construct silver membranes of only a few monolayers thickness. Such a membrane could be used to filter pure oxygen from air and water."

There is more to read about oxygen chemisorption, but in short.

Well, Joe put some water in the silver spoon.. gave it a zapp, that made the silver take some of the oxygen from the water making it hydrogen rich. And now you got burning water.

That's what I thought happened, but I don't have any silver around so can't do any tests.
Did test with an ordinary spoon some years back, but that didn't work hehe.

Fast

Shanti

QuoteLooked like alcohol but the flame was different blue. Seemed more difficult to ignite.

This would easily be explained, and also speak for this theory. As you first have to heat the water with the flame, so that the H2 starts to gas out, before it can be ignited. This means, you have to keep a flame very near the surface of the water for quite some time, before it starts to burn. And this is exactly how Joe ignites the water in the vid...

@Fast: Interesting statement about the silver...Seems, like I will have also to have a closer look at it's properties...
But I think just using the silver with normal water will not work very good. Best would be if you use (one sided) preionized water. This is probabely also what Joe did...

Add:

I just looked again at the Joe-Vid. It's interesting that he has the 2 bottles of water. One is normal water, which he also allows people to drink, and the other one he says is positive charged water, and he says you mustn't touch it!
Well this would exactly fit with this theory, when the positive charged water is actually nothing else than water with way too much H3O+ ions in it (or simply said the positive cup of the Kelvin Generator), and still not electrically neutralized. This is actually quite an interesting idea. For as long as you keep the H3O+ ions charged they will not separate the hydrogen out. Only right before you use it, you neutralize it and then the H gasses out (I think here the silver could act very much as a catalyst, especially if you add an external electric field, like he did). Like that you should actually be able to quite increase the amount of Hydrogen you can store in the water in this state...(much more, than you could store just by enriching it with H2). The problem is, that you really have to watch, that the water is not able to electrically discharge...And as can be seen by the Kelvin Generator the potentials you get in the water can easily reach tens of kilovolts...

drspark

Shanti,

Do you have a link to the video its been year or two?
If the two waters were misted or fogged and allowed to mingle, the intersection of the two might make for an interesting display.

I have been working with electrolysis with pure silver and water for 10+ years and the only thing I have noticed and I have never confirmed it but the liquid silver water seems to take longer to cool than just water.

Hydrogen peroxide and metallic silver will react violently, silver ions will not do that in peroxide. One of the tests for silver ion water.

Maybe two membranes in the water as a dielectric and just a strong charge across it will separate the water. If its PH is 7 when you start.
Sandwich:
I=insulator.
C=conductor.
w=water.
M=membrane???
+CIwwwMwwwwwwwwwwMwwwIC-
The wider the cell, the higher the needed dc voltage charge across it. BUT its just a charge not a current flow.

Can it be done with only one membrane in the middle?
+CIwwwwwwMwwwwwwIC-

Hope this helps in some way.