Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

delivery system...

Started by Hydro-Cell, January 08, 2009, 01:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro-Cell

hopefully someone can help on this.

i am trying to design a delivery system that will allow me to control the amount of powder entering a pressurised container.

the pressurised container is half filled with water. there is a hopper on top of it containing powderer aluminium/gallium.

what i am trying to figure out is how to put the powder in the water a bit at a time but so as not to loose the pressure in the container.
the container is pressurised due to the reaction taking place inside, i want to be able to control the powder as this will them become an on demand system rather than dumping in loads of powder and having too much gas produced when not needed.

so far ideas i have are a sort of corkscrew that rotates to feed the powder into the container.
a chamber that can hold a small amount of powder sort of like an air lock
and a disk that can hold say 6 small amounts of powder that turns and each time allows the powder to fall into the container.

all of these are just ideas. i like the idea of an airlock best as this willhold the pressure but i have no idea how to do it as i fear the powder will block the valves when they try to close. Any help would be great

cheers

madddann

Put the powder inside the pressurized cointainer and make a mechanism to dump it into the water (vibrator). Or maybe connect another container (for the powder) that would be under the same pressure and fill the powder into the one with water through a tube.

Dann

Creativity

cork screw is a good idea,just like in the nowadays heating system using wood chips.Look around.

I propose somehow new insight->if for the resction u need both water and powder,reaction won't proceed without one of them...this leads to a choice of what u want to dose in what,if u catch my drift  :)

Just make ur reactor as a sealed container with aluminium powder in it and drip desired amount of water to it, much easier IHMO
success.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Hydro-Cell

i see where your coming from but another major issue then is that i cannot simply add more powder when required. the plan is to have a replaceable cartridge that can be removed and replaced while the system is active.

iv got a long way to go but im sure i will get there

madddann

Guess you need some sort of powder or/and water injector with an "anti feedback" valve. There should be also an pressure adjustment valve and a safety valve on the container. Hope it helps.

Dann