Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems with TPU building and Free energy devices in general.

Started by ben8807, January 08, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkovchak

hi forest,
..there is other trick:
capacitor effect on moebius ring, check surface (exterior/interior) charging  potential.....
nk

nkovchak

the dark side of  this tpu still:
....  the mutual magnetic coupling between collector and control coils....any ideas?

forest

Quote from: nkovchak on February 07, 2009, 12:07:36 PM
....  the mutual magnetic coupling between collector and control coils....any ideas?

hmm,where ? I don't see any... I have only a problem with visualisation of collector and gain as mentioned by SM because I've never worked with radio equipment.So the problem is where is the power. I could imagine kicks but where is actual power ? I know that it's something related to Sm comments about the source being the feed and running with gain but pardon me I must to rethink it because my knowledge here is limited.
Finally also why not imagine safe TPU producing cold electricity ? That's I bet our  aim for the future.

wings

Quote from: nkovchak on February 07, 2009, 12:07:36 PM

can help .... see at the end of this document ??????

www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Research/ppc.PDF

nkovchak

thanks wings,
these is kind of overunity parametric transformer: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/paraform.htm
in case of tpu-ecd:
....control coils and collector have orthgonal orientation with minimul em-coupling and special geometry what let the control system inject pulses in one direction only ( into collector)....
nk