Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris31

Quote from: reada on January 16, 2009, 06:15:45 PM
what you would do is generate greed and elites (again) - im astonished that that isnt common sense - money and the stupid invention of interest led us here - if money is interest free you can come again with your examples and theories

What is this discussion about anyway? There are folks on this planet that feed on love and doing good, besides their 8hour work day - so what

Jeez

Operating a charity is greed? read my post again ::)

reada

ok - right
excuse me
my point is that the existing system is a piece of shit, but we dont get it because we are blinded by media, money helps the folks that want control - but the thing is there cant be control - we live in a chaotic system that is handcuffed by money - would the system be 'free' as it is in openSource there would be ways of selforganisation some people here wouldnt even think of. Linux is a good example

Randomsomeone

Quote from: Chris31 on January 16, 2009, 06:19:03 PM
Jeez

Operating a charity is greed? read my post again ::)

Haha, yes ...yes they VERY much are. You think the big charities are just for giggles and hugs?! They are HUGE business.

The charities dont make profits themselves (though, they do pay all their employees...and retain money for growth.... but they arent paying that to stockholders or things like that).

Instead, these charities are needing to BUY their supplies from somewhere. They need to go to the farmers and the steel workers and all the other big businesses with HUGE deals (millions and millions and millions). They need contractors and everything else you can think of.

Its kind of like saying war isnt for greed too. All those weapons and things need to come from somewhere.....there are a lot of BIG businesses with BIG interests in war and charities and all the other "non greed" things you can think of.

Heh, without greed....we would have none of the charities we do. Even the church is wrapped around greed and big business to further their own goals (you know advertising campains arent given away because it makes people feel good right?)

Self interest...greed.... welcome to the power driving the world forward :)

ramset

Chris
there is no common sense In baseball
This business model has never been tested
All the others have
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

z.monkey

Quote from: Chris31 on January 16, 2009, 06:00:58 PM
Giving away invention is like leaving billions of dollar on the street so anyone can grab any amount they wish, of course greedy people will grab as much as they want.
No I disagree, electricity is another form of fire.

Can you make fire for free, or nearly free?

Everyone deserves the natural right to use their natural resources.

What if some sneaky shyster found a way to patent fire?

Then we would have the Fire Company.  Laws would be passed to ensure no one stole fire.  There would be a fire tax.  The as a last desperate measure to control fire the government would have to implement the Fire Enforcement Agency.  This of course would generate the Fire Underground and the Fire Black Market.  Then Wars would ensue from the Fire Enforcement Agency trying to take out the Fire Underground.  Then the price of Fire goes through the roof because everyone is trying to "manage" fire, and on, and on, and on...  Until bankruptcy send us all to the unemployment office...

I have the inalienable, uncontrollable right to make fire and cook meat...

I should have the same inalienable, uncontrollable right to boil water with homemade electric fire...

In essence we all generate free electricity already.  Its winter, the air is dry.  Every time you touch a faucet, or a door knob you get shocked.  That is "free" electricity, enjoy your unlimited supply...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!