Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Kirk

Crewman, get a hold of your self...
It's not like this is going to happen in a twinkling of an eye...
These things happen gradually, its not going to be a horrific experience...
To seek out new life and new civilizations...

wattsup

@Random

You are making a habit of it. Wrong again?????????

And again you are putting words in my mouth. I never said "all big business is evil and the government is trying to kidnap you for alien experiments?" Nothing in what I said above would even infer such a conclusion.

As for my C.V. it is mine and it is long enough with all the business experiences to know what I am talking about, especially working with inventors and seeing these things first hand.

I'll say it again. Put your toaster away and get with the program. OU devices are not your regular product and their marketing cannot be done in the traditional distribution channels or licensing methods which have killed so many corporations for regular products, imagine an OU device marketed by an inventor that will eventually render one part of the economy irrelevant and build new industries for the next many many years. This is not your run of the mill widget which you seem to confuse. You are not exposed to the same countering, competitive and national interest powers when marketing your widget as compared to an OU device. These are powerfull economic entities that have stooped lower then low for far smaller reasons. So please, spare me the personal insults and keep with the program.

I always try to find what a new Member can do for the Forum if they are not directly involved in the actual R&D end of it. So......... if you have any experience in marketing maybe you can help here by working to develop a means of worldwide disclosure dispatch that I was referring to by identifying all the appropriate e-mail addresses of OU Forums, Business Forums, Corporations, Governments, Politicians, Utilities, Agencies including the CIA, in brief, the biggest mailing list possible to dispatch a disclosure to all parties, all over the world, all at the same time. That is the only way it can be done. Just posting it on overunity.com will not do. It has to go everywhere, all major universities, militaries, associations, you name it, they need to have a copy. No one can feel left out of the loop, not even an EE professor in a Zambian University, so no one will feel vindictive that you are playing favoritism. That list is no small task. Maybe you and some others lurking around here can do it in your spare time while we continue to wind our coils. You can continue this thread in that line of thinking. That would be a positive endeavor for OU.

innovation_station

nice wattsup !!

but im still wateing to have  our little chat!

monkey no answer eather .... hummmm

so be it ....

i know what i have made i know how it works and im discovering as i go WHY IT WORKS...  so

the whole world wants something .....but what does the world need ...??

free engery ?????  so the  fat people get fatter and the lazy get lazyer .... and the rich get richer ... NAW!!

they need unedstanding ...... :)

and perfected devices  THAT ARE 100% SAFE IN EVERY SENCE ...

for this reason I HAVE FORMED A TEAM!   of many minds perhaps THE BEST IN THIS FEILD....... IN THE WORLD ;)

my garbage is here basic stuff........  to hopefully allow others to gain some understanding .....   

now i do realize my words are kinda backward but ....  i had to reverse engineer the tpu to gain any understanding in this feild ...

so  basicly i will walk back ward to my goal  ;)

what a way to learn..... learn the advanced stuff first then       the simple is REALLY SIMPLE .... :P

ist....

calling OVERUNITY INVENTORS .... :)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

z.monkey

Quote from: innovation_station on January 16, 2009, 08:38:40 PM
mine works also .... 

So do you have a schematic for your device?
1 AAA battery powering a 50 pound (torque?) motor?

Quote from: innovation_station on January 16, 2009, 08:38:40 PM
hey with little effort it is selfsustaining   :P 8)

Isn't that adding energy to the system?
Frankly I have too much on my plate now...
But, curiously, what is the job...
OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

innovation_station

let a single charge of cap 1 be first considered  8)

you can not imagine my plate..... 

let alone  the rest of it  ;)

any ways  this aint the place to talk of this......

my pulse motor is at the cnc mills...  it will have MUCH TORQUE....  and i only need the battery for the first charge the first time EVER...

from there it is alwyas ready to go i have 2 gear boxes to run the mechinical torque off of ...  8)

nevermind all the rest of it .....   i took motion out of this style unit LONG AGO aswell  :)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!