Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Free Energy" designs released - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, January 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I have hesitated to release my "free energy" magnetic designs because out of nearly 7 billion people there are too many insane thugs out there. I just wanted to be safe, no risks, build them one day without anyone knowing that they're being built, and then hit the world with the extreme detailed documentation and videos using the guaranteed distribution method I've outlined at my forum, but that day will probably never arrive since I'm far too involved in diode array stuff. So perhaps one day soon, someone will build it, and with some hard work it will eventually work.

Anyhow, this may sound like theoretical stuff, but I've spent too much time on the magnetic theory to know better. Numerical analysis mathematics using conventional physics clearly shows an energy gain. There is just no getting around it! My magnetic theory, based on conventional physics mathematics, clearly shows where the energy comes from (ambient thermal energy), and how the device captures such energy. The only difficulty is in overcoming losses from friction, etc.

Here's Free Energy design #1 -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=164.0

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll create the animation for designs #2 and #3 and release them.

PL

PaulLowrance

nitinnun

broli

If I understand it correctly. You use the window of opportunity you have with lagging materials to force a changing flux through a coil, before said coil can react to the source of this change by impeding its motion? If you would see it per infinitesimal time unit. Then at one unit the flux is A,for instance, and at the next unit the flux is 100*A. But as a result this also would give a high EMF peak for 1 unit of time. Isn't this too little power to be useful? Unless you increase the frequency then that peak can become a steady voltage. Btw I have not used the fact that your black rods were powered, because I don't understand why in the way I understand it.

So is my understanding remotely correct?

PaulLowrance

Quote from: broliIf I understand it correctly. You use the window of opportunity you have with lagging materials to force a changing flux through a coil, before said coil can react to the source of this change by impeding its motion?
The magnetic viscosity is not for the coil, but to provide a window of opportunity to *increase* the magnetic field within the core in such a manner that would require ambient thermal energy more work to break the magnetic bonds. I know that probably sounds like a zip compressed sentence, and it is because it's too difficult to explain, even on a single sheet of paper using math because it requires mathematical numerical analysis to go over the details.

Quote from: broliIf you would see it per infinitesimal time unit. Then at one unit the flux is A,for instance, and at the next unit the flux is 100*A. But as a result this also would give a high EMF peak for 1 unit of time. Isn't this too little power to be useful? Unless you increase the frequency then that peak can become a steady voltage. Btw I have not used the fact that your black rods were powered, because I don't understand why in the way I understand it.
Actually the amount of power these designs should produce is considerable. A shoebox size device should be able to power a typical house. As for how much energy, it depends on the design you're talking about-- #1 or #2. In #1, the typical gained energy per event is equal to input energy times 1.2 to 1.6.  That does not mean #1 is only 120% efficient. No, because if 80% of the energy is returned that went into magnetizing the core during 1/2 cycle (inductance), then the efficiency is 100% + 20% * (100% / [100% - 80%] ) =2600%. If you get back 90% of the energy from the inductors, then it comes to 300% efficient.  Using 1.6 gain instead of 1.2 and we get 700% efficiency.

PL