Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One wire transmission: Tesla and Avramenko

Started by Magnethos, January 17, 2009, 04:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

I think that this is more about Avramenko's circuit than it is about Tesla's tower.

Looking at Avramenko's flowchart diagram, the end result is a single wire transmission, whereas Tesla's tower was wireless..

The ideas aren't totally removed from one another however, ..After reading a bit about cable signals, really what's happening in an analog signal is no different than what happens through the air, the required power for one versus the other is much different though.  You wouldn't want 50k watts going through your coax.

I suppose the only similarity is to take Tesla's transmitter and hook a wire up to it directly to the receiver...as Avramenko has done.

This is my understanding at least.  Avramenko's design doesn't use the power or the frequency involved, however.

jadaro2600

I'm trying to conceive of a simple way to replicate his setup, however, for starters, the local Radioshack doesn't carry the 555 or 556 IC logic chips anymore, they only carry these OP amp chips.  I don't think the even carry darlington pairs - they just peddle LEDs, batteries, and adapter plugs.

Secondly, I've lost my breadboard...  :o

MinEth3r

Hi there,
    my previous overunity posts might interest people of this thread, maybe not, enough said, Spokane1's worth the read too :O)

CarlBrannen's work at wordpress is wonderful. On fundamental particles and novel methods of calulations :O)

[OFFTOPIC]Triché means Tricked, Cheated, had to let that out somewhere too :O)

All the best for the tough year to come,
  MinEth3r

Posting didnt worked, added this line
Printing memristors along the other components of a ?holistic? electronic circuit with vanadium oxyde and building electr-optical circuit using heated catalyst chemical deposition amongst other processes? :O) You can do it SUrfaceDeposited TEchnology style, look at some airmap sensors in car dumps :O) Kits would sell for a lot,, rapid prototyping , easy simulation with measured constants and processes :O) Open Source community driven effort :O) Digital CItizenry, Earth wide with IPv6 with a sms compatible social networking/entreprise building overlay service :O) Hence Type Checking Zero-Proof, LLVm driven bidirectional decompilation translation-optimisation recompilation schemes, etc, etc, etc. Exctiting times to say the least,chips that would self-transmute in parts through a ether/light driven melting process? Zero Point & Thermal noise can be rectified effectively nowadays, De Aquino even got math and experiment speaking about easy anti-grav effect with long, uninterrupted wave fronts?! Solitons across membranes with minimum speeds to explain anaesthetics, hylomorphic solutions to lot of equation using a charge over mass ratio as a driving principle àla Reiter's unquantum loading theory.  :O))

Pirate88179

I believe this is related to this topic.  Here is a video of my modified Fuji AA circuit lighting 100 LEDs using only one wire.  A single AA battery and a single wire lighting 100 leds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpx86Eg03g

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magnethos

@Pirate
400 Leds using only and AA battery? That's is too much. :o