Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Gravity Wheel

Started by guruji, January 19, 2009, 02:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guruji

Hi AB Hammer I'm trying to understand that wheel cause it's a bit complicated. I'm seeing that the weight is very small according to the wheel. Try increase weight and lessen slide distance. Do not let it go fast cause centrifugal force would be a against pepretual force.
It will work. Hope and perseverance makes experimenters succeed.
Tinselkoala there are working ones. See on youtube there are people who build these.
Keep going guys in experiments

TinselKoala

"Tinselkoala there are working ones. See on youtube there are people who build these."

By "working"  I assume you mean that in the usually understood sense: The wheel turns on its own, without being powered by anything other than gravity and/or permanent magnets, until stopped by some outside force or interference.

I deny that this is true. There are no, nor have there been, any working gravity wheels.

If you think otherwise, please provide a link to a YT video, or any other link, that shows such a device working.

I tried to stay away, but I will not allow claims like this to be made without challenges.
Please, PROVE ME WRONG by showing a working gravity wheel.

AB Hammer

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 22, 2009, 12:14:53 PM
I'll just step in here with my usual reminder that Gravity Wheels cannot work, on first principles. It's sort of like trying to add 3 plus 3 and expecting, someday, if only I do it enough, or with apples instead of oranges, I will someday get 7 as the answer.

It's painfully clear, especially from the above posts, that creative and intelligent and highly skilled people are just wasting time, money, effort, and creative juices on these attempts, that have no hope at all of succeeding.

That's all--I won't bother the gravity wheel folks any more, but it sure seems like a powerful waste to me. But it's your time and money, you can do with it what you want to, of course.

Carry on---
--TK

TinselKoala

Everybody is due there opinion, but you need to see the one I am working on a timing device. With just a little manual timing it runs around 200 rpm and when it hits that I can't hold on no more. So if I can solve this problem, it is a done deal.  ;D

This one won't be on the net anytime soon.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: guruji on January 22, 2009, 02:15:49 PM
Hi AB Hammer I'm trying to understand that wheel cause it's a bit complicated. I'm seeing that the weight is very small according to the wheel. Try increase weight and lessen slide distance. Do not let it go fast cause centrifugal force would be a against pepretual force.
It will work. Hope and perseverance makes experimenters succeed.
Tinselkoala there are working ones. See on youtube there are people who build these.
Keep going guys in experiments

guruji

The one shown has several variations. But at this time there are no official running wheels, but there are a couple anomalies that you need to take note of. Also there are some that use outside energy to make them run. The rule is that it has to run on its own without outside energy.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Paul-R

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 22, 2009, 04:03:58 PM
I deny that this is true. There are no, nor have there been, any working gravity wheels....
Fair enough.

Then, why don't you go away and leave this thread
for people who want to push forward the frontier.