Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama is No Martin Luther King - In Their Very Own Words...

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 20, 2009, 07:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmy1729

See, unfortunately in the US, we only get two choices presented to us on election day: evil #1 or evil #2. So, what can we do? Vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't like that fact. I want to vote for the person I want in office. But, that's not the choice we are given.

I would've voted for Ron Paul if I were given the chance. But, that wasn't an option on the ballot.

Obama was the lesser of two evils and so that is who I voted for.

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks ResinR...I stole it from another forum.

Trino is right though...Ron Paul would have been 'offed' if he were a threat to be elected.

The only way Obama could betray his owners and survive, would be to relocate the offiice of the President to Harlem.

A rich black(uncle Tom's of the Colon Powell and Condi Rice ilk) would kill him...while the poor blacks would protect him.

Regards...

ResinRat2

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 24, 2009, 02:30:20 PM
Thanks ResinR...I stole it from another forum.

The only way Obama could betray his owners and survive, would be to relocate the offiice of the President to Harlem.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I like that!!!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

I know the owner RR...he's the person who clued me in on the Vatican being the birth place of all corruption.

He was in my mind a little too preoccupied with "evil" and "satanism"...too much Catholism I thought, being a recovering cathoholic myself.

I knew evil and satanism existed but had no idea the extent until I did my own research.

We both agree that all important information should be spread in any manner.

Regards...

ResinRat2

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 24, 2009, 04:10:04 PM
I know the owner RR...he's the person who clued me in on the Vatican being the birth place of all corruption.
He was in my mind a little too preoccupied with "evil" and "satanism"...too much Catholism I thought, being a recovering Catholic myself.
I knew evil and satanism existed but had no idea the extent until I did my own research.
We both agree that all important information should be spread in any manner.
Regards...

Too bad you lost your Catholic Faith. I am a Traditional Catholic. That's Pre-Vatican II. I believe in the Catholic Faith as it was taught before the mess of the Second Vatican Council that was hijacked by the liberal wing of the Bishops. After they diluted the Catholic Faith to little more than a Protestant hybrid the loss of faith by Catholics worldwide skyrocketed.

Just to let you know, you have insulted my faith again; but I refuse to turn this into another religious tangent. If you want to talk about the thread's subject, then that's fine. If you are going to insult my faith then our conversation is ended. Just because you weren't strong enough to keep your faith doesn't mean I have to convince you to save yourself. Satan is laughing at you right now whether you believe in him or not. Too bad. Stick with the subject please!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.