Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid found at "Fort Carson" US Millitary Facility

Started by fuzzytomcat, January 21, 2009, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfessorZ

Second Photo down on Page 1 (Fort Carson Ring) is a High Explosive Magazine.  notice how the dirt is piled up around it so that it deflects the explosion upwards, even across the street.  They have these at EVERY military base with EXPLOSIVES.  its the safest way to store them.  the shape depends on how much explosives needed to be stored in an area & safest layout to prevent secondary detonations of other magazines & other damages.   we had these at Norfolk Naval Base in Virginia to store the bombs & ammo. 

unfortunately the pile of dirt looks like an excavation site =( 
Quote from: fuzzytomcat on January 22, 2009, 06:38:45 AM
Hi Hans,

This access is not to far from a back road as you can see at the "T" intersection there is a gate the road actually goes at a incline. If you take your mouse if you do not have a "Topographical" map of the area like a "USGS" map at the peak of the road the elevation is approx 5,644 feet ant the top of the pyramids are at 5,607 feet lower than the road. If you look at the top of the hills directly around it North up on the right they have been added to the just before the pyramid complex there is another gate and then a guard house, notice the power lines that go right to it.... something needed with a Tesla coil "years" ago to experiment with?? The pyramid on the right still has 4 objects at 90 degrees on top and has been shaved off on one side to make sure it's not visible through the lowest part the road in. If you check very carefully using "Google Earth" these pyramids are way below line of sight and it's in a military base and the base area for "NORAD" try flying a plane in there to check it out. It is what it is a pyramid in a small valley surrounded by hills.

Like I mentioned earlier this was a byproduct of what I was doing at Energentic Forum http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/showthread.php?t=3573   Tesla's wireless electricity transmission, and found this information, every continent has pyramids why not the USA, never believed in them really, I have no reason not to now.

Has anyone ever talked about the "Omega" building on Baltra Island ..... 00 28' 02.50"S, 90 17' 01.71"W ( Google cut-n-paste) the one that points to W 90 30' 00.00" for reference ground, the ohm sign is in the correct perfect rotation for reading with magnetic flux fields going CW.

Then there is the Gizmo that is close to the same parallel one mile away from the pyramids that is like no Circular or Cyclic Particle Accelerator on a "TOP" secret military base, I'm sure 10 years ago no one in the military thought there would be a "Google Earth"and now if they get caught hiding something of this value how the US Military would look to the public.

Then why was Tesla successful with his experiments that are all in the same "arks" that I have found and described at Energentic Forum that pyramids are in unless they work and so did all Tesla's "Wireless Transmission" devices.

Fuzzy

fuzzytomcat

Quote from:  Professor Z on February 28, 2009, 05:37:34 PM
Second Photo down on Page 1 (Fort Carson Ring) is a High Explosive Magazine.  notice how the dirt is piled up around it so that it deflects the explosion upwards, even across the street.  They have these at EVERY military base with EXPLOSIVES.  its the safest way to store them.  the shape depends on how much explosives needed to be stored in an area & safest layout to prevent secondary detonations of other magazines & other damages.   we had these at Norfolk Naval Base in Virginia to store the bombs & ammo. 

unfortunately the pile of dirt looks like an excavation site =( 
Hi Professor Z,

The Fort Carson Ring under normal military facilities it might be what you say but it's to close to the runway and it has a underground facility next to it (know someone that's been inside) looks like a big red parking lot, also there are power poles all over the place. What your thinking about is several miles away south, Fort Carson area was a old Silver mine in the early 1800's and has miles and miles of underground tunnels everywhere. There is a download for "Google Earth" a  KMZ zip file that thats called WMP_revB_01-31-09 it can be opened and saved with all of my Earth points for this and Tesla's "wireless electrical transmission" research I'm doing which may be helpful to you.

Fort Carson is the home of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Brigade Combat Teams of the 4th Infantry Division, the 10th Special Forces Group, the 71st Ordnance Group (EOD), the 759th Military Police Battalion, the 10th Combat Support Hospital, and the 43rd Sustainment Brigade. The post also hosts units of the Army and Navy Reserves and Colorado Army National Guard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Carson

And 8 miles North is Peterson AFB it's home to the United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), AFSPC's 21st Space Wing (21 SW), Army Space Command, and the Air Force Reserve's 302d Airlift Wing (302 AW)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterson_Air_Force_Base

The proposed pyramid the one to the top right has been there for years and years as far as I can find and as of right now some old 1907 topographical maps show something there but it's not a photo and thats what I've been looking for proof. As for possibly being a bunker .... well I think it would be safer inside of Cheyenne Mountain which is 12 miles West from this site.  ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain

Best Regards,
Fuzzy
:)

ProfessorZ

if its that close to the runway, why doubt it of being used to store bombs for the planes??  i was in the military in the weapons department G-3 and it was part of our training to know what Magazines are & what they look like.  the rest of the tunnels i have no clue about, that part is quite interesting.  you have a link to your tesla research??

~Z

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 01, 2009, 05:35:53 AM
Hi Professor Z,

The Fort Carson Ring under normal military facilities it might be what you say but it's to close to the runway and it has a underground facility next to it (know someone that's been inside) looks like a big red parking lot, also there are power poles all over the place. What your thinking about is several miles away south, Fort Carson area was a old Silver mine in the early 1800's and has miles and miles of underground tunnels everywhere. There is a download for "Google Earth" a  KMZ zip file that thats called WMP_revB_01-31-09 it can be opened and saved with all of my Earth points for this and Tesla's "wireless electrical transmission" research I'm doing which may be helpful to you.

Fort Carson is the home of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Brigade Combat Teams of the 4th Infantry Division, the 10th Special Forces Group, the 71st Ordnance Group (EOD), the 759th Military Police Battalion, the 10th Combat Support Hospital, and the 43rd Sustainment Brigade. The post also hosts units of the Army and Navy Reserves and Colorado Army National Guard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Carson

And 8 miles North is Peterson AFB it's home to the United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), AFSPC's 21st Space Wing (21 SW), Army Space Command, and the Air Force Reserve's 302d Airlift Wing (302 AW)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterson_Air_Force_Base

The proposed pyramid the one to the top right has been there for years and years as far as I can find and as of right now some old 1907 topographical maps show something there but it's not a photo and thats what I've been looking for proof. As for possibly being a bunker .... well I think it would be safer inside of Cheyenne Mountain which is 12 miles West from this site.  ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain

Best Regards,
Fuzzy

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: ProfessorZ on March 01, 2009, 05:51:23 AM
if its that close to the runway, why doubt it of being used to store bombs for the planes??  i was in the military in the weapons department G-3 and it was part of our training to know what Magazines are & what they look like.  the rest of the tunnels i have no clue about, that part is quite interesting.  you have a link to your tesla research??

~Z

Hi Professor Z,
He is the link for the research I've done on Tesla's "Wireless Electrical" transmission in Colorado Springs, Colorado laboratory, Shoreham, NY "Wardencluffe" laboratory and now I'm at the "Telefunken" site at Sayville, NY and the "Marconi" New Brunswick site, one of the last know sites Tesla worked at for the US Navy from 1911 thru 1921. The photo I have included is the one of mystery with some of the greatest scientists of the era attended. From left to right are: three unidentified men, David Sarnoff, Thomas J. Hayden, Ernst Julius Berg, S. Benedict, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Charles Proteus Steinmetz, A.N. Goldsmith, A. Malsin, Irving Langmuir, Albert W. Hull, E.B. Pillsbury, Saul Dushman, Richard Howland Ranger, George Ashley Campbell and two unidentified men. This was a bunch of scientist that didn't really like each other together at a "radio" station and Albert Einstein made a special trip from Europe just for the gathering ...... something else was going on there and possibly we have the answer. ( Nikola Telsa was 65 in this photo )

http://www.energeticforum.com/41728-post35.html

We're at post 125 now with the possible explanation on how the 1931 Pierce Arrow was modified and powered.

As for the possibility of the ring to be what you say at Fort Carson the person I know has only been inside of the bunker complex at that location not on top, security is really high with areas off limits period.  You could be correct as there is a know "particle accelerator" at Peterson AFB to the North of the airport runway where the underground bunkers are under the parking lots they don't really need two 4 miles apart.

Best Regards,
Fuzzy