Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Silver is the most conductive material known to man. Where losses due to resistance were critical, silver wires, or silver plated wires were used instead of copper, in applications such as coils in detector circuits where we are dealing with very small currents.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

tishatang

Hi All
In regards to silver wire:
Towards the end of WWII, copper was so rare, actually some airplanes were built using solid silver wires.  It would then make it natural that they would have some silver wire on hand to repair damaged airplanes.  If copper wire were available, I am sure they would have used that instead.

Salvage companies in the know, had the serial numbers of the airplanes that had silver wire.  They would bid for the salvage rights knowing the secret of silver wires inside.

My feeling is that silver wire was used because of the lack of copper wire.  No other reason.

Tishatang

tishatang

HI Michelinho

Nice build.  You don't say, but I would suggest you try and get the natural self resonance of the circuits to be around 175Khz to 180Khz.  Maybe you could induce the output of a signal generator and sweep through the frequencies?  You want the highest output readings to be around 180Khz or so.  It could be that physical parameters of your setup is not allowing self resonance to be near that frequency?  Once it is tuned to 180Khz, unhook the signal generator and see if you output is higher than what you currently get?

Just an idea.

Tishatang

hansvonlieven

Quote from: tishatang on February 08, 2009, 03:13:57 AM
Hi All
In regards to silver wire:
Towards the end of WWII, copper was so rare, actually some airplanes were built using solid silver wires.  It would then make it natural that they would have some silver wire on hand to repair damaged airplanes.  If copper wire were available, I am sure they would have used that instead.

Salvage companies in the know, had the serial numbers of the airplanes that had silver wire.  They would bid for the salvage rights knowing the secret of silver wires inside.

My feeling is that silver wire was used because of the lack of copper wire.  No other reason.

Tishatang

I doubt that the reason for using silver was a shortage of copper. The common substitute for copper wire in war time was aluminium. If they used silver wire in the planes it was for reasons other than unavailability of copper. Silver in wartime as well as in peacetime is a lot scarcer.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Michelinho

Hi all,

As for the aluminium wire, it is not recomended for use where there is lots of vibrations because it breaks it is also not to be used near salt water. So it could be why the use of silver which was plentiful after cleaning out Europe for precious metal and ware.

QuoteHI Michelinho

Nice build.  You don't say, but I would suggest you try and get the natural self resonance of the circuits to be around 175Khz to 180Khz.  Maybe you could induce the output of a signal generator and sweep through the frequencies?  You want the highest output readings to be around 180Khz or so.  It could be that physical parameters of your setup is not allowing self resonance to be near that frequency?  Once it is tuned to 180Khz, unhook the signal generator and see if you output is higher than what you currently get?

Just an idea.

Tishatang

Thanks. That is what is said in the British papers and by Aspen also, 179-180 Khz. My signal generator is for audio tests and only goes to 20 Khz so I have to wait for my son-in-law to bring his, meanwhile, I'll do new magnets with a different shape and higher magnetic flux for more tests.

Take care,

Michel