Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally I think I got it !

Started by Gravitator, January 27, 2009, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joao

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 29, 2009, 09:19:21 PM
A 100 kg of anything is still a 100 kg; why the distinction between weight and water?  ???.

Hans von Lieven

Because to lift 1000 kg of water utilizing for instance 100 kg of  stones by negative presure  will resolve the water pumping problem in the world. The input (100 kg) will be 1/100 of the output (1000 kg). Or no?

broli

I think some are suggesting something like the attached drawing. To be honest my head is going to explode with all the hydrostatic pressure crap so I'm going to lay off it for a bit.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Joao on January 30, 2009, 03:13:38 PM
Because to lift 1000 kg of water utilizing for instance 100 kg of  stones by negative presure  will resolve the water pumping problem in the world. The input (100 kg) will be 1/100 of the output (1000 kg). Or no?

100 times 100 equals 10,000 not 1000

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

rlortie

Related interesting link!

http://www.svpvril.com/Water.html

Some here seem to have a problem understanding displacement by weight verses displacement by volume. Is it on the bottom or on the top?

Ralph

truth

Quote from: PhiScience on January 28, 2009, 02:29:58 PM
Gravitator,
I just did a little test of your setup with some very gooooood ;D results.
I took a 1-1/2” bore pneumatic cylinder and hung it 5-ft. above a bucket of water, using a ¼” air hose I put one end of it into the water and the other end I attached to the top of the cylinder. With the cylinder fully retracted I hooked a 5lbs weight to the piston rod of the cylinder and it had no problem drawing the water up and filling the cylinder completely.

Thank you, Gravitator
Wayne

There is something important missing from this "test" and that is the stroke of the one and one half inch pneumatic cylinder. Without knowing the stroke distance the volume cannot be calculated, and that is a BIG problem.

100 KG weight lifting 1000 KG water is a ratio of 1:10. Let us just go for simple overunity at 1:1 and think about 5 lbs of potential energy lifting 5 lbs of water to the same height as the initial 5 lbs potential.

1 Cubic inch per 0.036127 pound  =  The weight of water
5 lbs / 0.036127 = 138.4 cubic inches of water
The radius of a 1-1/2 inch bore cylinder is 0.75 inches
0.75 times pi 3.142 = 2.35650square inches
138.4 cubic inches / 2.3565 = cylinder height of 58.73144 inches

So in order to fill that cylinder with just 5 lbs of water it must be VERY near 5 feet long.

Now for the unfortunate reality of this little 'test".
The vacuum pressure IS proportionate to the radius of that cylinder and the amount of weight, so that a larger diameter cylinder requires more weight to produce the same PSI vacuum.

Good try anyway.    ;)