Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dear Mr. Obama:

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 01, 2009, 08:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: newsflash on February 02, 2009, 10:52:30 PM
You people are so stupid. Obama is a complete puppet of the New World Order...

You really think he doesn't know about this, LOL?? He is THE frontman of the NWO. Henry Kissinger boasts on a daily basis that Obama will let them bring in a New World Order while the public is distracted.

tell us something we dont know dick.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

To enter any discussion insulting the room and stating the obvious like it is some sort of revelation...to me that is stupid.

What a way to totally embarrass yourself.

Regards...

Paul-R

Quote from: newsflash on February 02, 2009, 10:52:30 PM
You people are so stupid. Obama is a complete puppet of the New World Order...
You may be right; you may be wrong. I do not know.

What I do know is that you have no evidence for your belief.

Smart Monkey

Some beings have absolutely no ability to get the big picture.  Their brains lack any imagination so they are unable to forecast anything but only able to calculate odds.  They follow their animal instincts having never evolved the intelligence to remove themselves from the prison of isolation they find themselves in.   They are truley alone.  Captured in a being unable to join in the common life.  They can not understand the simple act of generousity.  This confuses them for that portion of the brain that has evolved beyond that of the reptile is not accessible to them.  They are dangerous as a pit viper and insane as any serial killer that ever stalked society.

AhuraMazda

In face of all the evidence, the blind will remain blind and the stupid remain stupid.