Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I want to catch fish!!!

Started by Tito L. Oracion, February 04, 2009, 03:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Tito.

what kind of fish are you trying to catch? it does make a difference you know.

Jerry ;)

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on August 02, 2009, 11:26:11 PM
Hi Tito.

what kind of fish are you trying to catch? it does make a difference you know.

Jerry ;)

something like milk fish, african hito, and piranha  ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on August 02, 2009, 11:09:05 PM
Tito L. Oracion said:Hi Tito,
I agree with pese.  Only if you have nothing else---you're starving---, only then do it.

Sure, good idea about that.  Let's see what we can find out.

Try these:

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/sixmhz/flyback.html

Also, U.S. Patent 6362984   on    http://www.google/advanced_patent_search

There are a whole lot of commercial applications to be seen on the 'Web.

--Lee

Thank  you very much sir i will try them  ;D

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Tito.

all fish have one thing in common, they have a defensive strategy for avoiding being eaten by larger fish, they do this by jumping out of the water for safety.

the trick to triggering their safety response is to tune a high powered strobe light in the water and tune its pulse rate until the fish become alarmed by its flashing bright light, the way it works is that when the fish see the bright shine of the light instantly they think it is another fish attacking them and triggers the response to jump out of the water.

in some countries that do this they don't even need nets because the fish will jump right into their boats sometimes to the point of sinking the boat being so laiden with fish, some people get hurt when they get hit by the fish looking for the safety of the air!

remember that the strobe light has to be tuned to the right pulse to drive the fish nuts.

you can try it, there are some you tube videos of some guys using strobe lights and it works rather well.

these guys here are just using a regular spot lights and strobing it into the water and get the same results but nowhere near what a bright strobe generates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBmlZNcFiHI

also, just for the fun of it I like teasing fish with LASER dots in the water, they seem to see the 640nm beam quite well and they will try to eat it.

Good luck.
Jerry ;)

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on August 06, 2009, 03:43:44 AM
Hi Tito.

all fish have one thing in common, they have a defensive strategy for avoiding being eaten by larger fish, they do this by jumping out of the water for safety.

the trick to triggering their safety response is to tune a high powered strobe light in the water and tune its pulse rate until the fish become alarmed by its flashing bright light, the way it works is that when the fish see the bright shine of the light instantly they think it is another fish attacking them and triggers the response to jump out of the water.

in some countries that do this they don't even need nets because the fish will jump right into their boats sometimes to the point of sinking the boat being so laiden with fish, some people get hurt when they get hit by the fish looking for the safety of the air!

remember that the strobe light has to be tuned to the right pulse to drive the fish nuts.

you can try it, there are some you tube videos of some guys using strobe lights and it works rather well.

these guys here are just using a regular spot lights and strobing it into the water and get the same results but nowhere near what a bright strobe generates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBmlZNcFiHI

also, just for the fun of it I like teasing fish with LASER dots in the water, they seem to see the 640nm beam quite well and they will try to eat it.

Good luck.
Jerry ;)

Wow what a nice info sir. i will try that also it looks fun  ;D