Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST HOME COLD NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR ALREADY IN POLAND.

Started by Doctor No, February 05, 2009, 05:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 05, 2009, 10:06:14 PM
Hi Dr. No,
is there anywhere a clear  and not filmed in the dark
video where you can see it selfrunning without
any external electrical input power ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.

Dear Stefan!
This is not self running machine.
This needs 380 V Strom to run.
To achieve self running mode, You need much more Over Unity coefficient, say 1000% (10x).
Don^t forget of losses on agregates to produce electricity!
The russians had done first such own engine, but on air running 3 ,5 y. ago.
It was on the same principle as Repulsine A of Victor from 1939.
Here are the pics: 37 Kw prototype: http://ludzie.playmobile.pl/directory/64384/photoCaption/317373
1,4 Mw engine http://ludzie.playmobile.pl/directory/64384/photoCaption/317374
(it was built for now famous Kchodorkovsky.....)
More pics You can find in gallery on my blog.
But now You don^t find nothing on it (as well as academician Potapov which was responsible for eternal engines and VHG project in Russia ) in russian web (Netz).
How work such engines (they are not tachyonen engines and have nothing common wit fusion) ?
This is simple over sound speed breaking effect, closed in tube.
Before war, not many if any, only Victor Schauberger had the knowledge about.
This so hard for many (if any) to find how it really worked than, all in all, he was only and lonely in this knowledge.
About supersonic was more known only after war.
Of course, this engines and also Repulsine A, are far more precise built, they don^t use one big boom, but many small vortixes. And this is really all, (keine greene Leute...)
Have You all forgotten that the Nature is best builder, what we can do only, is to find how it works.
And this is secret of Victor, my, and Vladymir.

Doctor No

Doctor No

Quote from: TheBuzz on February 06, 2009, 07:46:05 AM
Dr. No and his links are difficult to understand because he seems to be covering everything from UFO's to cavitation heaters through a language translator.

http://ludzie.playmobile.pl/directory/64384/photoCaption/317488

When I look at that picture, that is what I am seeing, a cavitation pump which has been proven here in the US as well to be over 100% efficient. Water is the fuel source.

I'm all about cavitation, can't have free energy without it.

Glad to see Dr. No and the Polish people getting into the alternative energy field.  :-)

It is so my dear, because sc. UFo^s ( ami^s secret flying machines of 4 various generations, for next war purposes only), VHg^s, eternal powerstations, it all is covered with 1 point only= tachions, smallest parts of energy, but each really has in own closet power equal to all matter in Universe acorrding to E=mC^2 but only on distance equal lenght of 1 tachion. This is very very small distance....
Why we don^t feel it?
Because of its own rotation, which hides all inside.
Have You not seen tornado?
This is the same, and works equal.
The tachions screen our material world, from antimatter (or as say in church: the Hell)
Please see this pic: http://ludzie.playmobile.pl/directory/64384/photoCaption/265494
This is of course much simplified to real process, but gives general look.
Oficial science don^t knows it, only americans from 1962/63 (slightly bevore assasination on JFK).
But practical proofs they have done only end of 60-ies, some 3-4 years ahead as i had this on my mind. It was enormous money expense for amis in 60-ies to uncover Schauberger technology, they had to do war in Vietnam, to hide this project and make black money to flow on it.
(Same thing as with Iraq already, but already they have much more better engines).
You have to know my dear, that i was 5 year old when i had full knowledge on combustion engines, and i disliked them, had to find something better.
Clear?

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

wizkycho

Hi !

If D stands for deuterium then there is a problem. You can't drink water made from deuterium at least not for long.
Nuclear rections (both fusion fision) are destructive on molecular scale, so far we still don't know what is lost
to be used for energy gain, It is really NOclear reaction. We can do better.

Wiz