Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic proof of concept

Started by Tempest, February 16, 2009, 06:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Does anyone know if anyone has tested anything like this? Please use your imagination here to see some ignorance on the linkage aspect. Maybe some linear bearings or some thing. In a pure magnet-linkage setup I think it is best to use weights for testing a concept. It’s pretty hard to refute weights and height for input and output. Pretty simple math that even I can understand. The orange changed to green when I saved to a different format.

hartiberlin

How do you reset it from the second picture back to the first ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Hugo Chavez

The stick point on these types of mechanisms is unbelievably prohibitive.  One concept that I worked on that used a similar idea which is wheel based around a center crankshaft and metal plates around half the wheel with the other half starting a quarter offset on the opposite side.  The wheel works fantastic until reaching the point of breakaway from the plate.  The other half of the wheel is halfway through the stroke and not enough to break the sticking point.  I think I have a solution but haven't had the money to continue that build(not asking for any either)  Here's where I'm going.  I think with all these concept types, they have the potential to work and the solution I believe is that you must have multiple stages where enough stages are in mid movement to break the sticking point.  So like with my wheel concept the sticking point is only on a few degrees of the 360.  I should be able to add several more wheels at different degrees that are partway through the stroke which add enough force to break the stick point and that so at any one given required breaking of a sticking point the others are in some portion of the stroke.  The same ideology will be required to make your devise work imo.  hope that helps, I'm not an engineer so my description might suck.  Just ask if it didn't make sense and I will explain more.

Tempest

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 16, 2009, 11:33:06 PM
How do you reset it from the second picture back to the first ?

it is not made to be a self runner.

just to see if there is more out then in

so you answer is manuelly

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: Tempest on February 17, 2009, 06:05:38 AM
it is not made to be a self runner.

just to see if there is more out then in

so you answer is manuelly
I'm really not sure of the reason now?  For a non "self runner" One time movement... you get more out than in with a magnet's force drawn to metal.  Why not approach a self running concept?