Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on March 25, 2009, 05:37:28 PM
The reason why homopolar motors work is because the connector is stationary so the half part of the magnet can escape the circular magnetic field in the conductor including the nickel coating.
I cannot see any special thing here Einstein didn't accounted for.

Is there noone on this forum who GETS THIS? Geez.

Today I came up with a solid state solution even. But seeing how slow some people are there's no point in sharing.

broli

WOW. Jorge Guala-Valverde died last month. He died even on a relative young age namely 59. Looks like someone has to continue where he left off  ;D.

Inform yourself and read what this man has shown...

http://www.worldnpa.org/php2/index.php?tab0=Scientists&tab1=Scientists&tab2=Display&id=579

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on March 25, 2009, 06:18:11 PM
Is there noone on this forum who GETS THIS? Geez.

Today I came up with a solid state solution even. But seeing how slow some people are there's no point in sharing.

Broli, please post the solid state solution.

Most people will not go against the grain, even when it is very clear.  Yes, you are right........physics is very far behind, along with the people following the B.S....lol

I don't understand everything.....but I understand enough to know I'm being lied to by those physic books.

@jadaro:  Here's some more silly stuff for you.

Let's re-examine the inside of a permanent magnet.  The electron's spin are aligned in a PM.  The more electrons you have with their spin aligned.....the stronger the magnetic field of flux.  How can this be possible when there is nothingness, the vacuum, between the electrons?  There must be something between the electrons to cause the magnetic field to strengthen.

What is between the electrons?  It is the aether.  Without the aether, you could have a huge amount of electrons with their spins aligned, but this wouldn't increase the strength of the magnetic field of flux.

There must be an aether, since the magnetic field of flux increases in proportion to the number of electrons with their spins aligned.

The magnetic flux associated with a magnet is coming from the Aether and not from the magnet.  This is clear as day with the homopolar generator.

"Frame dragging" is another euphemism of the Standard Model intended to acknowledge the properties of Aether, but without calling it Aether. Essentially, the frame dragging of General Relativity theory is the same as the Aether moving with matter.

It is so apparent, that the governments have one set of physic books, while the general population has a different set of physic books.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

jadaro2600

This is a big fat wtf going out to broli.

How far behind am I? ...how far AHEAD are you?

broli

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 25, 2009, 07:51:08 PM
This is a big fat wtf going out to broli.

How far behind am I? ...how far AHEAD are you?

You will know yourself when you stop denying what I'm sharing.

Quote from: gravityblock on March 25, 2009, 07:35:21 PM
Broli, please post the solid state solution.

I will after I done some experiments to avoid ending in useless discussions of closed minded people  ;). I'm looking for supporters not dead weight.