Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I just had a heck of a revelation...

Started by christo4_99, February 20, 2009, 03:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Christ came to Earth and gave us a message,not in his words so much as in his "two" lives.There is a saying in Eastern philosophy (or wisdom) something like,"if someone has understanding he forgets the words."i relate this to the lives of Christ in that it is not so much his death that is significant but his lives.so it is logical that to think of the death of Christ and create an image of Him (to worship) on the cross (dead) is like not forgetting the words.So the Antichrist is not someone,it is a method of denying the message,missing the point,and overlooking the most important issue.The gift has been given,not to me or you or Christians or Muslims or Atheists or Obama or Bush....to every man or woman.The gift is there at any given time to be taken by anyone.The Antichrist would have you at each others throats.Familiar?Forget the words people...get the message.To anyone who seeks God the most important thing should be that message.How hard they work to keep us distracted from the truth.

jadaro2600

tak22

Sorry, that's not a revelation, it's just a simple case of patheticism.

christo4_99

Quote from: tak22 on February 20, 2009, 09:37:48 PM
Sorry, that's not a revelation, it's just a simple case of patheticism.
yes,this is how a lot of people see it,thus the disfunction.

jadaro2600

Know that every moment that you live - that I live...

...is a moment we share, and how we share it is a testament to peace.  Every moment lived, is a moment lived in defiance of death, in defiance of destruction.  That, until the moment comes when we die, either we die together or we die having once been at peace.  There are no multitudes that can make a difference when we live at war - nor throngs of people that can bring peace.  It is the sole responsibility of one's will to live that each moment...Know that every moment that you live - that I live...

..now repeat it until it makes sense - or until it is what history is: psychosis.