Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

An artists rendition from the description of it from the bible.
Its most basic form. Notice how one intersects the other.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

gravityblock

Good post Yodi!

I didn't know about the UFO experience in Ezekiel until after I was led to the gyro.  The gyro does have quite a few similarities to the "wheel within a wheel" in Ezekiel's description.

It would be nice to see drawings from this community, from a physics/over-unity perspective of Ezekiel's description of the "wheel within a wheel".

Tippett's gyro design, http://www.youtube.com/user/ganidllc, was based on the Urantia book, a book that supposedly was inspired by celestial beings on the physical universe and spirituality.  I am very surprised the Urantia book has never been mentioned on this site.  This book does have suspicions of it's authenticity though, of being from celestial beings. You can find the Urantia book here, http://www.urantia.org/about.html,  but don't pay for it.  This book is in the public domain and is in the form of an audio book also.

If I were to design a gyro, I would design it similar to Tippett's design with a few modifications.  First, I would remove one of the wheels, so it only has a wheel within a wheel.  Second, I would divide the gyro into hemispheres.  I would have the horizontal and vertical axis on a coaxial rotor.  The top hemisphere would rotate contra to the bottom hemisphere on the outside wheel, it's vertical axis.  The inner wheel is more complicated.  In addition to dividing the inner wheel into a top and bottom hemisphere, we will also divide it into a left and right hemisphere on a coaxial rotor, it's horizontal axis.  We'll divide the top hemisphere into a left and right hemisphere, where the left hemisphere will be rotating contra to the right hemisphere. The bottom hemisphere of the inside wheel will also be divided into hemisphere's like the top hemisphere.  Now you have 4 separate hemispheres on the inside wheel, where the spin of each hemisphere is aligned with all the other hemispheres. Now, the four hemispheres on the inside wheel, would represent 4 electrons, with their spins aligned.

This design is just like aligning the spin of the electrons in a metal to manufacture a permanent magnet.  This is a permanent electromagnet on a macro-scale that mimics the spin of the electrons being aligned on an atomic scale.  The outer and inner wheels will constantly be changing each other's magnetic field due to it's spins, and will feed off each other to have a perpetual motion.

I have a few more ideas, similar to this, but it appears, this topic is lacking interest. :(

Maybe I'm a crackpot......if I am, then I at least, hope you find this humorous.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

mr_bojangles

Quote from: gravityblock on February 28, 2009, 11:11:37 AM
This is similar to the method NASA uses to sling shot the space shuttle off a planet in order to gain speed and momentum without additional fuel.

nasa used the gravitational pull to increase momentum, after gaining this they then used fuel to accelerate out of the gravitational field in addition to the momentum they gained while being pulled on by the planet. if they had no fuel left, it would still be orbiting.

if it were true we could satelites on the earth to do this
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

angryScientist

I did study Ganid gyroscopic there for little bit several years ago (because at first glance I didn't know that it was a gyroscope and thought it was something else).

Sure wasn't what I thought it was.