Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

I find it funny that Ed left a full explanation of what electricity is, and yet nobody cares for it.
He wrote the fundamentals for all quantum experiments and it goes un-noticed.
He confirmed Tesla's theory of energy propagation through the Earth and himself, tested the ionosphere reflection theory claiming it to be false, but nobody has spoken of it.

Was it not Ed who demonstrated this many years ago?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091011071349.htm
Ed wrote:
"The drawing on the front cover is like the perpetual motion holder I made.
If I run North and South pole magnets from a car battery (car battery is stronger than zinc battery) in those two coils while the laminated iron cross bar is across the iron bar prong, and fill the iron bar orbit with magnets, then those North and South pole magnets will never stop running around, they will run around until the cross bar is pulled off."
"If perpetual motion holder's North pole prong is put East.
South pole prong West, and then elevate the cross-bar's center up to tile South pole vertically hanging magnet, then the magnet will swing South and when the cross-bar's center is elevated up to North pole vertically hanging magnet, then the magnet will swing North.

The cross-bar's ability to swing the North and South pole magnets. off its center will remain as long as the cross-bar is not disturbed. It has little power but it could be made stronger by making bigger dimensions."
------------------------
Ed was able to demonstrate what the scientists have struggled all this time for.
The scientists only get an indirect measurement.
Quote from the science daily article (The team used nanoscale cantilevers, an entirely novel approach, to indirectly measure the current)
This is what Ed says,
"The trouble with the physicists is they use indirect and ultra- indirect methods to come to their conclusions."
Best wishes
Scotty.

forest

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 06, 2010, 05:27:40 PM
Ed did it all with mirrors...none of it is real.

He cleverly disguised mirrors to make everything look huge...when in reality it all fits in a shoe box hidden under the illusion of a giant toilet in the back garden.

Apparently he whittled it all out of pumice stone.

That Ed...he sure had me fooled for a while.

I found all this out when Art Bell had world famous psychic and intuitive Clara Voyant on for an hour one night.

I hope this clears up the Coral Castle mystery once and for all.

Regards...

I was told by a very competent scientist that it is kept secret that Ed used a special formula solvent which was able to dissolve any coral block in minutes into a clay like mixture. Ed then basically used spade to move it on a truck.In the final place he just manually and using tool  formed block again (that usually took a quarter to half of hour) ,sprinkle it with another substance and let dry in sun for a few hours.
When in dissolved state block lost all air normally contained in coral and it's mass was 1/100 of original .

Mk1

Quote from: forest on January 07, 2010, 03:12:33 AM
I was told by a very competent scientist that it is kept secret that Ed used a special formula solvent which was able to dissolve any coral block in minutes into a clay like mixture. Ed then basically used spade to move it on a truck.In the final place he just manually and using tool  formed block again (that usually took a quarter to half of hour) ,sprinkle it with another substance and let dry in sun for a few hours.
When in dissolved state block lost all air normally contained in coral and it's mass was 1/100 of original .

Funny !

1/100 of the mass was air , so it shrunk , it got more compact , not lighter , try moving just one tonne with a spade, lol 30 minutes ...

Dissolving maybe , but not like that ...

He tried to tell us something first magnetic vs electric are at 90 degrees nothing new here , but he gave more details a third dimension, the coil at 90 degrees from the iron core but need to be tilted at an 15 degrees angle , to make it not 90 but 90+15= 105 ...

Also he figured out the true cause of gravity , that is the sun ...

Once you think differently different doors open.

Iron push and pull , he made more electricity from it ...

Mark

He was using the wheel to move rocks not to make electricity , he was moving magnetism in a iron chain to the block , now day time earth is positively charge and night negatively ... he use to do it at night , with to solar winds coming from the ground up unlike at day time .

Now can we get a tuning fork for earth ? 

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from Mark:

" He was using the wheel to move rocks not to make electricity , he was moving magnetism in a iron chain to the block , now day time earth is positively charge and night negatively ... he use to do it at night , with to solar winds coming from the ground up unlike at day time ."

Except that Ed moved his monuments by truck in the daytime.

Most of his work was done at night to avoid prying eyes.

There is a lot we don't know...he always seemed to know when someone tried to sneak a peek at night...he obviously had some way of detecting proximity of approaching humans, because people reported that he would speak to them in the dark.

This is evident, as NO ONE has ever reported witnessing what he did.

Regards...

Ken the Great

Quote from: forest on January 07, 2010, 03:12:33 AM
I was told by a very competent scientist that it is kept secret that Ed used a special formula solvent which was able to dissolve any coral block in minutes into a clay like mixture.

Your scientist friend would be in the very INCOMPETENT group if that's what his assessment is. Removing air would make it heavier.

Where do these people come from?